Taking on a familiar foe

His days of just keeping receivers in front of him and not jumping routes for interceptions are behind him. Full Story
colts 1 fan

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2007
get out the tanning oil its going to be hot!
Words of Wisdom

La Porte, IN

#2 Sep 14, 2007
One of the problems we had with Jason David and Nick Harper was that they seemed to frequently get burned. Jason showed nothing has changed when we played the Saints. Nick will again show that our decision not to pursue keeping him was a good one.
My prediction: Colts 42 Titans 17
bent20

Davenport, IA

#3 Sep 14, 2007
If he doesn't get help from the safeties it's going to be a very long day for Nick.
wuh

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 14, 2007
I predict a terrible day for The Titans.
dave

AOL

#5 Sep 14, 2007
HARPER WAS ONLY GOOD FOR THE COLTS BECAUSE OF THE SYSTEM OF HAVING AWESOME DEFENSIVE ENDS PRESSURING THE QB INTO BAD THROWS OR SHORT QUICK UNDERNEATH PASSES AND THATS WHY OUR PASS DEFENSE WAS THE ONLY GOOD PART OF OUR DEFENSE LAST YEAR. THE SAME GOES FOR THE SHRIMP THATGOT ROASTED LAST THURSDAY. ITS FUNNY HOW OUR COMPETITION...ESPECIALLY THE TITANS ARE ALWAYS JUMPING ON OUR FREE AGENTS THAT OUR SYSTEM MAKES LOOK GOOD TO BETTER THEIR TEAMS AND THE TEXANS SOLE INTENTIONS IN THE`DRAFT IS TO BUIL DDEFENSE TO STOP MANNING AND THE BOYS.
colts fan

Danville, IN

#6 Sep 14, 2007
I do like Harper but the fact that the colts run a cover 2 really helped him. I dont think he is as good as he thinks and Starvin Marvin will eat him up. harper better hope for some saftey help on top cause if not he will look like Jason David. Titans keep takin the colts trash maybe one day u can be the junior colts and actually start gettin a little bit of respect. I dont see a 60 yard field goal with 20mph winds behind u deciding the game this time.
jump that route

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 14, 2007
You want to jump the route, huh Nick? Enjoy Peyton's pump-fakes and subsequent touchdown bombs to Marvin.
Killa

Carmel, IN

#8 Sep 14, 2007
Definitely need to start the game with a hitch/pump fake/bomb to Marv for the TD.

“Deport All Illegal Aliens!!”

Since: Jul 07

Speedway, Indiana

#9 Sep 14, 2007
The Colts receivers will EAT UP Nick Harper and his buddies. Bring it on Nick!
jctom3

AOL

#10 Sep 14, 2007
Harper is going to get help from the safeties againist Harrison. If he doesn't he will get eaten alive and he knows it.The corners the Colts have now are better than Harper and David.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hartsock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
McNabb heading to Vikings, Holmes stays home (Jul '11) Jul '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '09) Jan '10 Recidivist 7
Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans (Mar '08) Mar '08 pacers101 86
Sports - Former Falcon Crumpler Now a Titan (Mar '08) Mar '08 good riddance 1
Troupe likely not in Titans' plans (Mar '08) Mar '08 DATMAN4U1 1
Overseas military tour 'humbled' Hartsock (Feb '08) Feb '08 ed b 2
More from around the web