Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans

Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans

There are 86 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti Great Lease Offers on the Infiniti FX35, G35x AWD and M35x AWD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Indianapolis, IN

#82 Mar 11, 2008
BOILERDON wrote:
Looks as if the Colts' Management has a bad case
of "anal inversion" when it comes to re-signing
the players that they have developed. This is
another example where good players with several
good years remaining in the league are allowed to
leave through agency. The Colts will struggle to
remain as a top-tier team in 2008.
he is a completely replaceable player. The colts wont struggle at all. Look at all that new england has lost. the reality of the salary cap is that you cannot keep all of your best players.

Indianapolis, IN

#83 Mar 11, 2008
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>I used to say the same thing about Tarik Glenn!
I do miss hearing the Bob and Tom song about Tarik Glenn. It was set to the tune of O Christmas Tree

Oh Tarik Glenn
Oh Tarik Glenn
Please dont jump
Offsides again

Indianapolis, IN

#84 Mar 11, 2008
coltsbc wrote:
whos ryan lilja? why didnt they let him go and keep scott they are paying lilja the same amount that they gave the new guy. i hope they know what they are doing. dungys probably got a trick up his sleeve.
Ryan Lilja was the other starting guard that was a free agent. He is a better all around player, according to scouts. He isnt a new player.
StillA500Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#85 Mar 11, 2008
Ah...the best point that has been made yet. There is a reason why Polian creates a winner every where he goes. Last draft who was thinking what in the world is he doing trading our next year's #1 for this guy? I will be honest I was kind of wondering. Now not so much. That dude is always thinking 2 and 3 years ahead.
Billy Joe Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is Ugoh better than the player they would have got this year he now has 1 year of experience and is paid less than the first round pick will be paid.
Gary

Cincinnati, OH

#86 Mar 11, 2008
Sabinus wrote:
<quoted text>
I do miss hearing the Bob and Tom song about Tarik Glenn. It was set to the tune of O Christmas Tree
Oh Tarik Glenn
Oh Tarik Glenn
Please dont jump
Offsides again
I'd never heard that! That's hilarious and proves to me that I wasn't the only one who would go ballistic when Glenn would jump! He used to say that he was just so quick off the ball that the refs would incorrectly call him for the false start! My argument was always that maybe he was right but if they're going to call it on you then it's still a penalty! He may be remembered as a great lineman, but I have to admit that I was relieved when he finally retired!
pacers101

Lafayette, IN

#87 Mar 11, 2008
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
At least not until the beginning of the 2008 season when the Colts get on the bus and head south to be the Tenn Colts for failure to complete the stadium in time (by a day), Nice having you here for a time Colts, good luck in Tenn. LOL
you know about the stadium thing. Am I the only one who thinks they should wait to demo the Dome until the new stadium is completly done. I mean with Indy's track record of delays for projects don't you think they should make sure they have a backup in case something happens to delay the opening of the stadium, just in case. I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hartsock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News McNabb heading to Vikings, Holmes stays home (Jul '11) Jul '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: How former Buckeyes fared | BuckeyeXtra (Dec '09) Jan '10 Recidivist 7
News Sports - Former Falcon Crumpler Now a Titan (Mar '08) Mar '08 good riddance 1
News Troupe likely not in Titans' plans (Mar '08) Mar '08 DATMAN4U1 1
News Overseas military tour 'humbled' Hartsock (Feb '08) Feb '08 ed b 2
News Taking on a familiar foe (Sep '07) Sep '07 jctom3 10
More from around the web