Smith pays for hit

Full story: Hartford Courant

Calling Jets safety Eric Smith's hit on Cardinals receiver Anquan Boldin on Sunday "a flagrant violation of player safety rules," the NFL suspended Smith for one game yesterday.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 30, 2008
Steve

Bennington, VT

#1 Sep 30, 2008
Goodell say's he is concerned about player health, yet retired players have to donate their brains in order to find out if long term affects of concussion are bad. How stupid is the public to let the NFL call the shots on concussion/prevention, of course it's bad for you. The latest research supports a medical procedure used by the N.E. Patriots, it employs a corrective mouth guard the counteracts the boxers "Glass Jaw", you don't have to be a boxer to have TMD. TMD= MTBI, even the slightest events can lead to boxers dementia. The NFL needs to be held accountable for this ommission of crucial consequences, many pro and amateur athletes are benefitting from this orthotic mouth guard today. www.mahercor.com for more stories by ESPN on this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
League looking at altering overtime (Jan '09) Jan '09 weiser73 3
Even in news conference, Springsteen entertains (Jan '09) Jan '09 Mike Licht 1
Even in news conference, Bruce Springsteen ente... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Fred 7
Graham's career Super after leaving Jets (Jan '09) Jan '09 Drew Brown Bundini 4
Jets' Smith suspended, fined for hit on Boldin (Sep '08) Oct '08 Joe Con40 4
grading the jets (Sep '08) Sep '08 Larry 1
Favre still catching on to new system (Sep '08) Sep '08 J-E-T-S 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000