Giants add versatile Canty to defensi...

Giants add versatile Canty to defensive line

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 1, 2009, titled Giants add versatile Canty to defensive line. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Giants didn't quite break the bank. After all, they signed three players for less than the cost of one Albert Haynesworth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 1, 2009
This is definately a GREAT addition to the already good D line the Giants have!! I'm really confident he'll fit right in with what the team wants to do next year on the defensive front. Just a great pickup, period!
Giant Turds

#2 Mar 1, 2009
Yes, he too can feel the pain of the one-and-done Cowboys wannabe's.
Nassau Nell

#3 Mar 2, 2009
Jerry Reese is the man!

Now trade Kiwi and a #2 for Boldin and away we go!

Yonkers, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2009
I just hope that Robbins, Cofield, and Umenyiora come back close to 100%; in which case, the D-Line should be pretty fearsome.

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Does not matter who the Giants sign, we will suck and you guys will beat us regardless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Cofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins' defensive front had its - poorest gam... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Shanascam 2
News Giants reminded of last year's 44-7 loss to Vik... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Eyeguy81 23
News Smith: New Fewell powers Giant 'D' (Sep '10) Sep '10 Shane Smith - Gol... 1
News Giants make 12 roster moves on eve of free agency (Mar '10) Mar '10 potato man 1
News Almost all positive signs at Giants minicamp (Jun '09) Jun '09 thegreatone-99 5
News New York Giants can't get enough depth at defen... (Jun '09) Jun '09 joe 1
News Giants were among teams interested in Haynesworth (Feb '09) Mar '09 Rick 4
More from around the web