Almost all positive signs at Giants m...

Almost all positive signs at Giants minicamp

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Almost all positive signs at Giants minicamp. In it, Newsday reports that:

Sure, it's only June. And yes, they were only running around in helmets and shorts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

GMEN

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Ridiculous defensive line and that's with you forgetting about Kiwanuka!
Corey

Plattsburgh, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2009
This team on paper is the most complete in a long time. Obviously the X-factor will be how well Eli and the new receivers connect on the playing field. No sense in worrying about it now, just get those plays down and be fit.
gman235

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Jun 20, 2009
in all of these blogs and subsequent comments i've heard nothing about mathias kiwanuka whats up with him hows is he look is he hurt what the latest news on him?
thegreatone-99

West Nyack, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2009
Everybody looks good in shorts and helmets. How does Glauber get a job writing about the NFL when he doesn't know s___t from shineola?
thegreatone-99

West Nyack, NY

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Corey wrote:
This team on paper is the most complete in a long time. Obviously the X-factor will be how well Eli and the new receivers connect on the playing field. No sense in worrying about it now, just get those plays down and be fit.
I agree that this team is complete and loaded, but take time from looking at your fantasy football team and learn pal. This Giants offense is a run first then pass, as for Nicks and Barden they will not see the field much in thier years especially if they miss any training camp via holdouts, and adjusting to the learning curve of the NFL from college cause if they can't block in support of the running game they will only see special teams work, the real "x factor" here is the running back that can change the pace of the game like Ward did last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Cofield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins' defensive front had its - poorest gam... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Shanascam 2
News Giants reminded of last year's 44-7 loss to Vik... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Eyeguy81 23
News Smith: New Fewell powers Giant 'D' (Sep '10) Sep '10 Shane Smith - Gol... 1
News Giants make 12 roster moves on eve of free agency (Mar '10) Mar '10 potato man 1
News New York Giants can't get enough depth at defen... (Jun '09) Jun '09 joe 1
News Giants were among teams interested in Haynesworth (Feb '09) Mar '09 Rick 4
News Giants sign former Seattle DT Rocky Bernard (Mar '09) Mar '09 Rocky Bernard 2
More from around the web