Buckeyes Hope To Rebound Against Rockets

Full story: 10TV WBNS
You can't spell upset without UT. Just ask Michigan. In the wake of that 13-10 shocker at the Big House last season, No. Full Story
Terry

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Sep 18, 2009
I hope ohio state loses to Toledo!
That would make my day
Nobama 2012

Grove City, OH

#2 Sep 19, 2009
You had to throw Michigan in there. If that makes you feel better. Bottom line is they're 2-0 this year and on the rebound to start dominating OSU again before the Tressel days. As soon as Michigan gets back to where they once were, Tressel will be gone because beating Michigan is the only reason he's still here. Lord know's he can't beat ANY other worthy opponent to be on our schedule. And Toledo and Navy aren't worthy. That's not going to get any National respect.
terrell pryor

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2009
sorry to ruin your day osu 38 toledo 0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Will Tony Romo Ret... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 11
A Dallas Cowboys Postion Need No One Wants To D... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jim bob 1
Are The Dallas Cowboys Getting Better? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Dallas Cowboys: 5 Reasons Why Your Favorite Tea... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jerry Jones Yoda 5
Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox gives his mot... (May '13) May '13 Bo Singletary 1
For The Dallas Cowboys, In Kiffin They Trust (May '13) May '13 Jerry jones 1
Gosselin: Safety should be a top priority for t... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike 1
More from around the web