No Cap? No Problem? Why we can afford...

No Cap? No Problem? Why we can afford to count on the draft.

There are 1 comment on the bloggingtheboys.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled No Cap? No Problem? Why we can afford to count on the draft.. In it, bloggingtheboys.com reports that:

As days go by with little to no activity at Valley Ranch on the Free Agency front, I find myself thinking maybe this isn't as bad as I thought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at bloggingtheboys.com.

Donald Mays

Newark, NJ

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Not being active in the free agent period mean our young draft picks with hv too play sooner than later an it's possible that will be a great thing too happen for The Boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Will Tony Romo Ret... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 11
News A Dallas Cowboys Postion Need No One Wants To D... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jim bob 1
News Are The Dallas Cowboys Getting Better? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Dallas Cowboys: 5 Reasons Why Your Favorite Tea... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jerry Jones Yoda 5
News Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox gives his mot... (May '13) May '13 Bo Singletary 1
News For The Dallas Cowboys, In Kiffin They Trust (May '13) May '13 Jerry jones 1
News Gosselin: Safety should be a top priority for t... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike 1
More from around the web