The Times, They Are a-Changin' For Th...

The Times, They Are a-Changin' For The Dallas Cowboys

There are 1 comment on the TheLandryHat story from Jan 11, 2013, titled The Times, They Are a-Changin' For The Dallas Cowboys. In it, TheLandryHat reports that:

If the firing of Dallas Cowboys' running backs Coach Skip Peete wasn't big enough "change" for you, then I'm sure the firing of defensive coordinator Rob Ryan hit closer to the mark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheLandryHat.

Danm

Trinity, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2013
No real change...as long as Jason Garret is running things Dallas is going to be a loser. He has always blamed others for his mistakes and Jerry Jones doesn't seem to be able to even think about living without his Jason there. When you have a Pee-Wee league, third string coach running things and making the decisions, He could have Vince Lombardy as Defensive coach and John Madden as offensive coach and would STILL be a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barry Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Will Tony Romo Ret... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 11
News A Dallas Cowboys Postion Need No One Wants To D... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jim bob 1
News Are The Dallas Cowboys Getting Better? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Dallas Cowboys: 5 Reasons Why Your Favorite Tea... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jerry Jones Yoda 5
News Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox gives his mot... (May '13) May '13 Bo Singletary 1
News For The Dallas Cowboys, In Kiffin They Trust (May '13) May '13 Jerry jones 1
News Gosselin: Safety should be a top priority for t... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mike 1
More from around the web