Flexibility of coaching staff helps S...

Flexibility of coaching staff helps Seahawks in draft

There are 1 comment on the HeraldNet story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Flexibility of coaching staff helps Seahawks in draft. In it, HeraldNet reports that:

And even if said player doesn't fit the exact mold of what the Seahawks did at that particular position a year ago, they just might go ahead and draft him anyway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldNet.

SLO

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
I think the 49ers should invested on Lutui. Last year during the postseason, I knew the weakeness of the 49ers is the line. If the line can't step up to protect ASmith, he will run for his life all the time and made some bad decision during the passing plays. We got some T-Rex but, they don't know when to plough and protect the QB. We really needed some veterans they can help to bring back the Lombard trophy to SF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrett Ruud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A month in, quality players with no jobs (Jul '12) Aug '12 Coach Keith 2
News A conversation with Bucs linebackers coach Joe ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Barton Barrack 1
News Morris calls out Stylez G., lays down law on mo... (Jun '09) Jun '09 alabamabucsfan 1
News Jon Gruden's job with Tampa Bay Buccaneers appe... (Dec '08) Jan '09 Justice For All 32
News Bucs' skid leaves them in a jam and counting on... (Dec '08) Dec '08 bloms 9
News Bucs make playoffs if they win their last 2 games (Dec '08) Dec '08 captain midnite 6
News If Monte Kiffin decides to leave, Bucs will hav... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Jay 3
More from around the web