Bucs make playoffs if they win their last 2 games

Dec 15, 2008 Read more: Orlando Sentinel 6
In the weight room Monday morning, Tampa Bay middle linebacker Barrett Ruud was handed a sheet of paper that detailed the slew of scenarios regarding the jumbled NFC postseason race, where two teams already ... Read more
Procurator

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Dec 16, 2008
It's hard to win without a NFL quarterback on your team. Maybe they can get one from the Arena players that don't have a job this morning.
Evolutionary U-turn

Clermont, FL

#2 Dec 16, 2008
With Jay Gruden in charge of the Predators I wouldn't doubt seeing some players being looked at for the Bucs. I think the late season meltdown is just to ensure the business owners and hoteliers in Tampa not to worry about loss of revenue if the Bucs make it to the Super Bowl again. After all, they need out of towners to flood the city rather than locals.

They do it because they care about the community.
LunchBox

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Dec 16, 2008
Like I've said for the past 3-4 years. Gruden needs to go, he hasn't done anything for this team but pony back Dungy's team to a super bowl win.

However I've always said he would make a heck of a college football coach, too bad he's too much of an ego maniac to go that route. He would actually be good at it.
Enough

Clermont, FL

#4 Dec 16, 2008
What was it that Don Meredith used to say? If "ifs" and "buts" were hickory and nuts, the Cowboys would always have a Merry Christmas?
Marcus Antonius

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Dec 16, 2008
GO Bucs!! You can do it!
captain midnite

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Dec 16, 2008
With Garcia at the helm, our Bucs are definitely among the top 8 teams in the NFL, especially when Monte's boys are playing like they usually do. Griese just doesn't have that "it" factor. I'd go with McCown over Griese any day of the week. Here's hoping Garcia's hammy heals, and fast. If he's a no go, so too are the Bucs playoff chances.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barrett Ruud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A month in, quality players with no jobs (Jul '12) Aug '12 Coach Keith 2
News Flexibility of coaching staff helps Seahawks in... (Apr '12) Apr '12 SLO 1
News A conversation with Bucs linebackers coach Joe ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Barton Barrack 1
News Morris calls out Stylez G., lays down law on mo... (Jun '09) Jun '09 alabamabucsfan 1
News Jon Gruden's job with Tampa Bay Buccaneers appe... (Dec '08) Jan '09 Justice For All 32
News Bucs' skid leaves them in a jam and counting on... (Dec '08) Dec '08 bloms 9
News If Monte Kiffin decides to leave, Bucs will hav... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Jay 3
More from around the web