Rudi Johnson visits the Detroit Lions...

Rudi Johnson visits the Detroit Lions Sunday Night

There are 4 comments on the Cincy Jungle story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Rudi Johnson visits the Detroit Lions Sunday Night. In it, Cincy Jungle reports that:

NFL.com is reporting that newly free-agent running back Rudi Johnson is visiting the Detroit Lions on Sunday Night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cincy Jungle.

pick rudi in draft dude

Warrenton, VA

#1 Sep 1, 2008
hey so what are the chances of Rudi J playing with the Lions??
RUDI-RUDI-RUDI

AOL

#2 Sep 1, 2008
It lloks like it is getting closer with every minute that goes by. I think it would be a nice Addition to the Lions

“Start Stanton!”

Since: May 07

Petoskey, MI

#3 Sep 2, 2008
Rudi Johnson signs with the Lions.

The Lion's backfield has just been upgraded. A great signing. I can't wait to see him run.
nenarekd

Howell, MI

#4 Sep 3, 2008
He is a good pickup to sure up the RB spot.. And whats even better is the release of Bell, man that guy was horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aveion Cason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions' Kevin Smith is developing into a versati... (Sep '09) Sep '09 29yearsof blindfith 1
you is so mean (Mar '09) Jun '09 Confused 2
Aveion Cason (Feb '09) Feb '09 Leeryck 1
News Scouting report: Detroit Lions vs. New Orleans ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 West Coast 1
News Marinelli to team: 'We're not going 0-16' (Dec '08) Dec '08 chris 1
News Lions sign Tatum Bell, despite sitting him last... (Mar '08) Mar '08 maniacicarpentry 1
News Favre, Packers carve up Lions (Nov '07) Nov '07 PACKER SHARE HOLDER 6
More from around the web