Reid says he did what is 'right'

Full story: Wilmington News Journal

Call him a two-faced liar. A hoodwinker. A back-stabber. Call him whatever. Eagles coach Andy Reid said Wednesday he accepts all criticism after two of his quarterbacks in a six-month span lost their jobs despite Reid's insistence that both were the starters.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>oh know it all you don't have the answer to that? It's because of fatboy Reid.....he is afraid to lose his job!
Damm it's apparent you have no clue to what you are trying to talk about. LOL LOL LOL, Clueless as the day is long.
Flute

River Rouge, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Flute wrote:
<quoted text>Jim Evans,
Why don't you go clean your room? I know you must have some dirt and grime to scrub somewhere? You go make yourself useful. Get some work done in your room, yard, closet. etc. Go wash your dirty socks by hand.
In view of the fact you have been wasting an enormous amount of time badmouthing good people on thes forum, you must have a mountain of cleaning jobs you have been ignorantly ignoring. You better go now! Things are really piling up for you. It makes you mad to know so many of your household duties are being severely neglected, doesn't it? Well, sure it does.
I would like to repeat this post specifically for Jim Evans. Lazybones! Dammit! Jim, still, you are wasting your time on this board. Get back to your household chores, will you? I know damn well your house is getting messier, because you are ignoring the filth that is accumulating all around you. Dammit, Jim, get going on that dirty, dirty mess. You can start off washing them filthy socks of yours.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Flute wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to repeat this post specifically for Jim Evans. Lazybones! Dammit! Jim, still, you are wasting your time on this board. Get back to your household chores, will you? I know damn well your house is getting messier, because you are ignoring the filth that is accumulating all around you. Dammit, Jim, get going on that dirty, dirty mess. You can start off washing them filthy socks of yours.
You are one silly azz, you really try hard at being funny, but you just sound straight up korney, do you ever stop and read the shyt you write? Just the mention of your name is korney, you really picked the right name. Damm you couldn't have picked a better name, you sound just like a Flute.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, marita-licious, Flute is very humorous. She plays your ignorant ass like a fiddle and you fall for it every time. She knows just what to write to get an ignoramus like you all spun up. Have you ever seen baby birds when their mother flies back to the nest with some worms. Their mouths are open almost 180 degrees screeching to be fed. She has your idiotic ass sitting at the computer with your mouth open just like that and you are screeching to be fed. She gives you a worm and you scream for more.
Oh, have you read any more Paris Hilton dog fighting stories that you want to tell us about? You poor dullard, the struggle you must go through simply to plod through daily life. I do pity you, g-dub, it's what a normal person does when they see someone as challenged as you.
Were you born like this or have you suffered some sort of head injury?
Ah just shut the fk up, no one is going to take the time to read that crap you write.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>Ah just shut the fk up, no one is going to take the time to read that crap you write.
I will always read him, as will others. He surely makes far more sense than you do, for sure. You just hate him because he exposes you each and every time he responds to your BS.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
I will always read him, as will others. He surely makes far more sense than you do, for sure. You just hate him because he exposes you each and every time he responds to your BS.
LOL, "exposes" oh really, you have exposed as a fraud, coward, and a few other things, which is the reason you feel the need for all the name changes. You use the word "hate" quite often to the point you call yourself "Proud Hater" I can't think of a soul that I hate, I don't even use the word, that is for people like you, who are taught how to hate and promote it as well. Just curious are you still using the internet as a way to make friends?

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>Damm it's apparent you have no clue to what you are trying to talk about. LOL LOL LOL, Clueless as the day is long.
hahahahaaha and you do??????????
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaaha and you do??????????
LMAO, well I certainly wasn't sitting around thinking that Vick would be sitting on a bench, while Kolb blew up all the games, and I dam sure didn't think that Kolb had a five year contract, as I said before, you are about as clueless as the day is long.

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i was sitting around either..seems like you are though.....you keep bringing up the 5 year contract hahahahaha Kolb does make 12.5 million quite a bit more than the Convick. I can't wait for the Eagles to play the Skins....this should be a good game with Donovan and the Convick, of course, Donovan is my choice to bring it home a winner! Don't care for either team, but I cant STAND the Convick
Sad Hater

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 26, 2010
 
QB controversy??

NOT!! LOL
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Shadoz wrote:
i was sitting around either..seems like you are though.....you keep bringing up the 5 year contract hahahahaha Kolb does make 12.5 million quite a bit more than the Convick. I can't wait for the Eagles to play the Skins....this should be a good game with Donovan and the Convick, of course, Donovan is my choice to bring it home a winner! Don't care for either team, but I cant STAND the Convick
You didn't bring up the issue of a five year contract, do you even read the crap you write. Just clueless period. Yeah I can't wait to see the Eagles and Skins play and watch Kolb hold the clipboard.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Any more Paris Hilton dog fighting stories you care to regale us with, marita-licious? If it's too difficult, I'm sure your sister could help you again. You can even post under the name of GUESS WHO again. We won't make fun of you.
LMAO You poor thing! That wasn't one of your "brighter" moments was it?
What's up sissy, how are all of those predictions going for ya, not to good huh, maybe if you posted under Ole Man Mars, Neutral, Voice of Reasons, Captain Bullshyt, we won't think you an unemployed racist, but I won't promise we won't make fun of you.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 9, 2010
 
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>What's up sissy, how are all of those predictions going for ya, not to good huh, maybe if you posted under Ole Man Mars, Neutral, Voice of Reasons, Captain Bullshyt, we won't think you an unemployed racist, but I won't promise we won't make fun of you.
Well, here's a prediction that came true:

When Sick Vick is creamed on the field, it's going to be on YouTube, and people from everywhere will be going there to view this vid and laugh their azzes off!!! And oops, do I need to lead you to the vid?? Aww, I'm just loving it!!!
New York

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 9, 2010
 
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's a prediction that came true:
When Sick Vick is creamed on the field, it's going to be on YouTube, and people from everywhere will be going there to view this vid and laugh their azzes off!!! And oops, do I need to lead you to the vid?? Aww, I'm just loving it!!!
I'm laughing. GW thinks she figured out who you are...just like a few other mental midgets who believe they know who's who. It must be the water in those parts. She gets dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber. LMAO

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 9, 2010
 
New York wrote:
<quoted text>I'm laughing. GW thinks she figured out who you are...just like a few other mental midgets who believe they know who's who. It must be the water in those parts. She gets dumber and dumber and dumber and dumber. LMAO
Yea, well we have to remember that GW was the one who posted that Paris Hilton was being investigated for dog fighting, and was actually serious about it!! So funny!

Lets go back and view the YouTube vid of Sick Vick getting crushed, to start our day off right!! I am going there right now. I view it about 3 times a day, just for kicks.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 9, 2010
 
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, what a surprise. Another deranged beast loving racist advocating and finding humor in the physical injury of a human. The hypocrisy never ends. Mr. Vick deserves the same compassion that any other law abiding citizen should be afforded.
OH yea, loving every minute of it!! Can't wait for the vid that shows his head being taken off, or the one that turns him into a veg!!! Looking SO forward to it!!
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 9, 2010
 
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of heads being taken off, do you think the hangers at Mr. Vick's business had their heads removed?
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You can try racist, but you can never be as good as the original KBR.

The "Derangers" are increasingly become "more" unhinged.

Too GD funny!
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 9, 2010
 
Proud Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I f88king hate all black people and I don't even have a dog!
We knew all along.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 9, 2010
 
Proud Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, takedat, but the original Kornback Rattler is just a tad too smart to fall for your stupidity.
Should have been original KBR, get it right racist.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 9, 2010
 
Proud Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I use KBR and Kornback Rattler interchangeably racist. The flattery will get you no where.
Psssssssssssssssst, I've been doing that since day one.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Lesson #5 while "trying" to be KBR like you must use periods after Pssssssssssssssssssssst....... ...never a comma.

Keep trying racist.

It's fun changing the topic on TOPIX. When the hate stops KBR wins.

KBR 1
KBR wanna be 0

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Austin Howard Discussions

Search the Austin Howard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Raiders' McKenzie: Must draft for future, not t... May '14 Reggie McWTF 8
Jets Sign Breno Giacomini Mar '14 Crazytempest 2
Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders Mar '14 Captain Canada 6
Jets need team leader to emerge after offseason... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
What the New York Jets Should Do in the 2013 NF... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Draft Dodgers 2
Jets stay in playoff hunt with 17-10 win over Jags (Dec '12) Dec '12 Pass the Bong 3
New York Jets Must Circle Three Players on Thei... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••