Reid says he did what is 'right'

Call him a two-faced liar. A hoodwinker. A back-stabber. Call him whatever. Eagles coach Andy Reid said Wednesday he accepts all criticism after two of his quarterbacks in a six-month span lost their jobs despite Reid's insistence that both were the starters. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 23, 2010
LMAO. Andy Reid wouldn't know anything about 'what is right', if it slapped him in the face.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Sep 23, 2010
I see you are still confused

Location hidden

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Jim, I see you are still retarded.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Sep 23, 2010
JenniferInSC wrote:
Jim, I see you are still retarded.
You give yourself away everytime LOL, try rephrasing what you say. But then when you are such a Proud Hater, that may be a difficult thing for you to do.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2010
It must be sad to be so wrong, over and over and over "Jim". LMAO. You're so pathetic.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#6 Sep 23, 2010
Kevin Kolb really has the last laugh, he has a 5 year contract with the Eagles as the starting q/b with the big bucks to go along with it.......guess what folks he can sit down with the big bucks rolling in while the game is going on....hahahaha Convick
Sad Hater

Smyrna, GA

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Kolb doesn't have a 5 year contract...LMAO...he won't make it past the trade deadline either. LOL
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
Kevin Kolb really has the last laugh, he has a 5 year contract with the Eagles as the starting q/b with the big bucks to go along with it.......guess what folks he can sit down with the big bucks rolling in while the game is going on....hahahaha Convick
Where did the five year contract come from, certainly wasn't the Eagles. But I guess you would believe that just like you believed that Vick would be sitting on the bench, and now looks whose sitting on the bench with a "five year contract" LOL that's a lot of sitting, LOL, almost as long as some of you haters have been sitting behind computers talking about Vick. LOL LOL LOL
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Sad Hater wrote:
Kolb doesn't have a 5 year contract...LMAO...he won't make it past the trade deadline either. LOL
LOL Just plain lost, what else can you say. LOL LOL
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#10 Sep 23, 2010
JenniferInSC wrote:
It must be sad to be so wrong, over and over and over "Jim". LMAO. You're so pathetic.
What's pathetic is being someone who would refer to his or herself as Proud Hater. LMAO

Location hidden

#11 Sep 23, 2010
Whatever you say, "Jim, guess who, concerned" and all the other names you use on a daily basis. You think everybody is as devious and sick as you, but nope, not the case. Don't you have ANYTHING to do other than stay on the Sick Vick forum? You are a sad case, really, so sad. Maybe something good will happen and you'll be put out of your misery soon. One can hope!!
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#12 Sep 23, 2010
JenniferInSC wrote:
Whatever you say, "Jim, guess who, concerned" and all the other names you use on a daily basis. You think everybody is as devious and sick as you, but nope, not the case. Don't you have ANYTHING to do other than stay on the Sick Vick forum? You are a sad case, really, so sad. Maybe something good will happen and you'll be put out of your misery soon. One can hope!!
The more you say the more you give yourself away.
Flute

Toledo, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2010
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text> The more you say the more you give yourself away.
Jim Evans,

Why don't you go clean your room? I know you must have some dirt and grime to scrub somewhere? You go make yourself useful. Get some work done in your room, yard, closet. etc. Go wash your dirty socks by hand.

In view of the fact you have been wasting an enormous amount of time badmouthing good people on thes forum, you must have a mountain of cleaning jobs you have been ignorantly ignoring. You better go now! Things are really piling up for you. It makes you mad to know so many of your household duties are being severely neglected, doesn't it? Well, sure it does.
Sad Hater

Smyrna, GA

#14 Sep 23, 2010
Hey haters.....I thought y'all said your petiton was gonna keep Vick from being reinstated to the NFL??

How'd he get to be the starting QB for the Philadelphia Eagles then?

LMAO
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Flute wrote:
<quoted text>Jim Evans,
Why don't you go clean your room? I know you must have some dirt and grime to scrub somewhere? You go make yourself useful. Get some work done in your room, yard, closet. etc. Go wash your dirty socks by hand.
In view of the fact you have been wasting an enormous amount of time badmouthing good people on thes forum, you must have a mountain of cleaning jobs you have been ignorantly ignoring. You better go now! Things are really piling up for you. It makes you mad to know so many of your household duties are being severely neglected, doesn't it? Well, sure it does.
Hey Flute f you okay, with your korney azz
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Sep 23, 2010
Sad Hater wrote:
Hey haters.....I thought y'all said your petiton was gonna keep Vick from being reinstated to the NFL??
LMAO
They are still working on the petition, just give them time LOL

Ventnor City, NJ

#17 Sep 24, 2010
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>Where did the five year contract come from, certainly wasn't the Eagles. But I guess you would believe that just like you believed that Vick would be sitting on the bench, and now looks whose sitting on the bench with a "five year contract" LOL that's a lot of sitting, LOL, almost as long as some of you haters have been sitting behind computers talking about Vick. LOL LOL LOL
Kolb is sitting pretty just watching the bucks roll in while the Convick gets banged up hahahahahahahahahah

Ventnor City, NJ

#18 Sep 24, 2010
Sad Hater wrote:
LMAO
oh know it all you don't have the answer to that? It's because of fatboy Reid.....he is afraid to lose his job!
SOS

Fishers, IN

#19 Sep 24, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Kolb is sitting pretty just watching the bucks roll in while the Convick gets banged up hahahahahahahahahah
What happened to "loser , second string sitting on the bench"? Flip flopped pretty quick , didn`t ya Amy ? LOL !!!
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#20 Sep 24, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Kolb is sitting pretty just watching the bucks roll in while the Convick gets banged up hahahahahahahahahah
Just think if Vick was on the bench, he'd be doing the exact same thing. Sitting on the bench shouldn't bother Kolb one bit, since that is pretty all he has done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders, Cowboys scuffle during drills Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 8
Raiders' McKenzie: Must draft for future, not t... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 8
Jets Sign Breno Giacomini (Mar '14) Mar '14 Crazytempest 2
Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders (Mar '14) Mar '14 Captain Canada 6
Jets need team leader to emerge after offseason... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
What the New York Jets Should Do in the 2013 NF... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Draft Dodgers 2
Jets stay in playoff hunt with 17-10 win over Jags (Dec '12) Dec '12 Pass the Bong 3
More from around the web