Austin Howard to Sign with the Oaklan...

Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders

There are 6 comments on the TheJetPress story from Mar 11, 2014, titled Austin Howard to Sign with the Oakland Raiders. In it, TheJetPress reports that:

Dec 1, 2013; East Rutherford, NJ, USA; New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith talks to New York Jets offensive tackle Austin Howard before the start of a game against the Miami Dolphins at MetLife Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheJetPress.

RaiderNation

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Is this kid good??... All were doing is going for linemen... Come on man!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#2 Mar 12, 2014
I like this signing. Anybody is an upgrade at RT.
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#3 Mar 12, 2014
Lineman are our biggest need. On both sides of the ball. Play makers don't matter if you can't give them time.
Rockafella5

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2014
I like the signing to we needed upgrade and this guy is good people complain cause Reggie not throwing money at everyone but this not al Davis he from the greenbay tree they don't do that let him do him
NJ Raider

Edison, NJ

#5 Mar 12, 2014
Living here in NJ I got all Jets games and he has been a fixture there at RT for a couple years. I like this signing. Much better than the Scaffold outrageous one
Captain Canada

Shilo, Canada

#6 Mar 12, 2014
Good news. Raiders definitely need some big ugglies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 5 Raiders 2017 team draft, free agency need... Feb '17 MapPhartz 6
News LaQuan McGowan, 405 pounds, has the size Raider... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Federal Instigator 2
News Raiders, Cowboys scuffle during drills (Aug '14) Aug '14 Reggie McWTF 8
News Raiders' McKenzie: Must draft for future, not t... (May '14) May '14 Reggie McWTF 8
News Jets Sign Breno Giacomini (Mar '14) Mar '14 Crazytempest 2
News Jets need team leader to emerge after offseason... (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News What the New York Jets Should Do in the 2013 NF... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Draft Dodgers 2
More from around the web