Nothing positive about this UCLA loss

Nothing positive about this UCLA loss

There are 5 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Nothing positive about this UCLA loss. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Coach Rick Neuheisel's "relentlessly positive" theme was sucked out of a lifeless UCLA bunch, floating somewhere among dropped heads, confused faces and disbelieving bodies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Cindy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2008
Go BYU Cougars!
R U Serious

Cerritos, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2008
Nothing positive, what are you talking about??? UCLA is undefeated in conference.
Bruins you SUCK

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2008
It was a slaughter. It's so hilarious because that convicted gambler of coach was simply preaching bs to 'hype' up his team to the media in the weeks leading up to this.
Norm Chau, I hope you are wallowing in your own stomach bile in your decision to be an offensive coordinator for the Bruins!
They should call them the UCLA Ruins!!
UCLA ROB

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2008
boy, you are so original in your references. Covicted gambler?? when did this happen you f'ing loser? The only convicts I know play in South Central.
usc steve

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2008
you tell em bruin cop ..its UCLA ROB job to protect the name of the bruins andrep...nice job putz !!! all who soil its
UCLA ROB wrote:
boy, you are so original in your references. Covicted gambler?? when did this happen you **** loser? The only convicts I know play in South Central.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Collie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady still plenty good enough (Jun '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 21
News Austin Collie re-joins New England Patriots (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News 49ers give Austin Collie a tryout (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 4
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Luck looks good as Colts beat Rams 38-3 (Aug '12) Aug '12 BlitzburghX7 1
News Colts quarterback Andrew Luck throws his first ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Douglas 1
More from around the web