Hall Throws TD in OT, BYU Beats Utah ...

Hall Throws TD in OT, BYU Beats Utah 26-23

There are 11 comments on the Fox13Now story from Nov 28, 2009, titled Hall Throws TD in OT, BYU Beats Utah 26-23. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Max Hall threw a 25-yard touchdown pass in overtime to Andrew George to give No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

unknown

Bountiful, UT

#1 Nov 28, 2009
You guys reported that a BYU fan struck coach wittinghams wife as she was leaving the game. Is this indeed true.
aries

Draper, UT

#7 Nov 29, 2009
I could care less what happens to Max Hall. With his comments, he proved that BYU is just as "classless" (something many of us have known for years now) as any Ute fan. And for the record, I would NEVER waste a drop of my beer on Max Hall or anyone in his family.
JcE

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Nov 29, 2009
He's not that good of a quarterback. Now he shows he has no class himself.
noblondes

Riverton, UT

#9 Nov 29, 2009
Well Max Hall your such a great example of a BYU return missionary and hold hate in your heart for over a year. What if you would have lost would you act out your hatered??

Wow, your quite a christian! To put down almost 500,000 people over maybe less then 200 that treated your family, religion, and team mates like not very good. I think a wrong is a wrong, But two wrongs don't make a right!

Are you going to tar and feather all 500,000 people that think Utah football program has been and is a very sucessful program. They don't have the backing of Tithing and all the other stuff your school has!!!!

I love our freedom of speech, but Max last year you were our MVP. that is for Utah!! You were and are one of the worst examples of a leader I have seen . I hope the pro's won't accept you and won't even give you a chance to play. Your hate for people that are not
even related to the "bad" decisions that a few people were to your family is not accepted!!

You remind me of a 8 year old that didn't get his way. You and your team won yesterday. Good thing you had the ref's in your corner also. Why don't you be a real man and appoligize and try and have the pro's accept that you made a big mistake with your mouth. Again!!!!!
leo

Provo, UT

#10 Nov 29, 2009
Max Hall thank you for letting them know how much they do suck......They lost and we all expected them to cry like the little bitches they are.....You have never been able to handle a loss....
noblondes

Riverton, UT

#11 Nov 29, 2009
p.s. what network covered the game??? It was one of the worst coverages of a game I have seen. Half the time the camera men/women could not stay on the play. The camera men/women kept showing the fans more than the plays and players! I saw one cheer leader and about 10 mens b---s.
Then they were almost all about BYU! They seemed like they knew more about coaching then the coaches. Who are they?? They dressed in the 90's. Talked like they were from 25th street in Ogden. And there grammer was bad!! Almost as bad as mine.
FVZ

Draper, UT

#12 Nov 29, 2009
What else could you expect from the wonderful and highly honored Sportsmanship programs,(every played an LDS church league?)
Hate is a very strong word, especially coming from the all might BYU,(is this what is taught),,
talk about hypocrisy for him to use the statement of,“no class” who is he to judge?….
Look in the mirror Mr. Hall, that would project true character.. don’t “YOU” think?
I’ve lived here all my life and wouldn’t expect anything different…
FZ
Behind the Zion’s curtain.
Brigham City,
Dustin

Fountain Green, UT

#13 Nov 29, 2009
How could Hall a man of a higher power, someone that is looked upon as a romodel past and present, allow himself to falter not on the field but to a low moral standard off it. Hall, a return missionary, a man who preached the gospel should know of the many scriptures that speak of forgivness not redemption, also prayer and not reckoning. The words class less, and hate were both used with heartless discontent. It takes moxy and class to hold your tongue in victory. Even in loss when class is sometimes lost and forgotten, the terms hard fought battle, and today they were just the better team were used (These terms were used by players and coaches from the UofU)... You tell me again where class less and hate should be held. Sometimes people hide behind false impositions to hide what they truly are. I wont say anything to devalue or discredit Max Hall of what he is or how much talent he possess, Max Hall is a talented QB, what i will say is respect is earned through humble integrity, not given to those with a quick tongue and hatred in their hearts.
just me

Centerville, UT

#14 Nov 29, 2009
sit him down, no more games. suspend school from bowls games for 3 years for not being able to control their players comments.
just me

Centerville, UT

#15 Nov 29, 2009
noblondes wrote:
p.s. what network covered the game??? It was one of the worst coverages of a game I have seen. Half the time the camera men/women could not stay on the play. The camera men/women kept showing the fans more than the plays and players! I saw one cheer leader and about 10 mens b---s.
Then they were almost all about BYU! They seemed like they knew more about coaching then the coaches. Who are they?? They dressed in the 90's. Talked like they were from 25th street in Ogden. And there grammer was bad!! Almost as bad as mine.
did not see the game. but not everyone on 25th street talks bad. it is a big street.
I am a Utah Man

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 Nov 30, 2009
Hate,Hate,Hate,Hate,Hate= BYU
Love,Love,Love,Love= Utah
Stop this damned rivalery. BYU stop ripping helmets off of Ute players heads. Utah stop committing penalties.
BYU move to Florida so you can get beat every time you play a in state rivalery.
Leave Utah we don't want you here any more. you sad excuses for human beings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Austin Collie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady still plenty good enough (Jun '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 21
News Austin Collie re-joins New England Patriots (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News 49ers give Austin Collie a tryout (Jun '13) Jun '13 jose 4
News New England Patriots working out Jabar Gaffney? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rewind 1
News Colts lead 17 - 6 over the Vikings at half time (Sep '12) Sep '12 Luck E Day 2
News Luck looks good as Colts beat Rams 38-3 (Aug '12) Aug '12 BlitzburghX7 1
News Colts quarterback Andrew Luck throws his first ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Douglas 1
More from around the web