Niners re-sign NT Isaac Sopoaga to 5-...

Niners re-sign NT Isaac Sopoaga to 5-year deal

There are 1 comment on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Niners re-sign NT Isaac Sopoaga to 5-year deal. In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Nose tackle Isaac Sopoaga re-signed with the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday, agreeing to a five-year deal to remain at the center of the club's 3-4 defense. via Chico Enterprise-Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

longtimeninersfa n

San Diego, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2008
I am elated with the resigning of Isaac Sopoaga. Isaac is on the verge of starring on the defensive side for the Niners. He is strong and has learned how to play in the 3-4 defense. Look for big things from him this year and the years to come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aubrayo Franklin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coaching staff mysteries not thwarting Colin Ka... (Feb '15) Feb '15 BradyBonerz 3
News San Diego Chargers 2013 Draft Prospects: Nose T... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Juan estrada 1
News 2011 Free Agency Preview: Offensive and Defensi... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Settle 2
News Portis Wasn't Half Bad In 2008 (Dec '08) Dec '08 THAT DUDE 1
News Five fixes headline 49ers wish list (Jan '08) Jan '08 darrick l horsley 1
News 49ers Sign Ravens DT Aubrayo Franklin (Mar '07) Mar '07 gangsta magik 2
News 49ers sign Franklin (Mar '07) Mar '07 Niner Stan 3
More from around the web