DEVELOPING STORY: Vols beat Georgia 35-14.

Full story: WBIR Knoxville

In a make or break game, The Tennessee Volunteers caused a compound fracture. Tennessee jumped out to a 28-0 halftime lead and silenced the Bulldogs 35-14. Arian Foster started the scoring with a 9-yard ...
Comments
41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Oct 10, 2007
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dan S

Branford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Where the heck did this come from? Since the loss to So. Car., the Bulldogs looked solid. UT has looked anything but all season, and in a game they had to have, the Vols came out and kicked ass. Really wasn't expecting this at all.
On the bright side, I guess Fulmer bought himself a few more years. WOOHOO!!!! More Gator domination over UT!!!!

Since: Aug 07

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Dan S wrote:
Where the heck did this come from? Since the loss to So. Car., the Bulldogs looked solid. UT has looked anything but all season, and in a game they had to have, the Vols came out and kicked ass. Really wasn't expecting this at all.
On the bright side, I guess Fulmer bought himself a few more years. WOOHOO!!!! More Gator domination over UT!!!!
oh well gatot boy too bad you cant tame all the tigers in the sec! just kiddin'
Bama

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Whine??? It was a statement. Whining would have been like "the vols are good, get off them". go let something fester.
Uncle Fester wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bear is gone.....do you want some cheese to go with that whine?????

“May the force be with you”

Since: Apr 07

Knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny
Thank you!

Roll tide roll, right down the toilet bowl!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Old-School wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Roll tide roll, right down the toilet bowl!
that was not funny what was funny is when I farted & blame it on a AUBURN guy everybody on the plane BOO hell out of him

Knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that was not funny what was funny is when I farted & blame it on a AUBURN guy everybody on the plane BOO hell out of him
Bama better have their big girl panties on when the Mighty Vols come calling. I think you should lay off the gaseous foods between now and the 20th or you may just explode when we stomp the caca out of the tide. LOL

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

Old-School wrote:
<quoted text>
Bama better have their big girl panties on when the Mighty Vols come calling. I think you should lay off the gaseous foods between now and the 20th or you may just explode when we stomp the caca out of the tide. LOL
Old School I seen a old coon dog on the side of the road with his feet in air when that happens The Tide always opens a can of whip A$$ on the Vol's get ready 3rd SAT in Oct gonna be a show down & stay outta our fat girls panties please

Knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Old School I seen a old coon dog on the side of the road with his feet in air when that happens The Tide always opens a can of whip A$$ on the Vol's get ready 3rd SAT in Oct gonna be a show down & stay outta our fat girls panties please
Hey pantywaist, just because Bama has won two out of the last ten games does not constitute "always opens a can of whup a-s-s" far from it. Two of the last ten is a 20% win record for bama against the Vols. Not bad for a second rate team in the SEC. Maybe if the tide gets lucky this year you can beat Vandy. MAYBE!!

Old-School is a praying man, so I will whisper a prayer for your boys.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

Old-School wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pantywaist, just because Bama has won two out of the last ten games does not constitute "always opens a can of whup a-s-s" far from it. Two of the last ten is a 20% win record for bama against the Vols. Not bad for a second rate team in the SEC. Maybe if the tide gets lucky this year you can beat Vandy. MAYBE!!
Old-School is a praying man, so I will whisper a prayer for your boys.
we already kick Vandy in the balls we want the hillbillies and we hold a edge over the red necks &every team in the SEC 12 NATL Champs 21 SEC we bad men I hope OLD SMOKE don't crap on our nice field I hate that damm dog

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

Orange Blood wrote:
We got it whupped now! Atlanta here we come!
I know Fulmer would respond, and boy did he. There's no stopping this train, boyz!
See you in Hotlanta!
> Unhook yourself from that I.V. Orange Blood! That pain killer is a little to strong for you. Now, when it all wears off, you will come to the realization that the Volunteers are not going to be playing for the SEC championship!
ganurse

Ellabell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

All the green envy for the orange blood. They just with they were a VOL! I drove all the way from Savannah Ga to see the VOLS kick butt!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2007

ganurse wrote:
All the green envy for the orange blood. They just with they were a VOL! I drove all the way from Savannah Ga to see the VOLS kick butt!
> Huh! A Vol? Wouldn't you rather be a Bayou Bengal? lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arian Foster Discussions

Search the Arian Foster Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Schaub Will Rebound With Oakland Raiders i... Jul 21 Schaubs new jaub 2
The Houston Texans' 5 Most Intriguing Players O... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Arian Foster on former teammate, new Browns RB ... May '14 Not Reliant 5
NFL Playoffs: Foster a threat for Pats (Jan '13) May '14 Cypress Flower Child 6
NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
Ben Tate Should Shine Once Again for Houston Te... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
Have We Seen the Last of Matt Schaub in Houston? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••