DEVELOPING STORY: Vols beat Georgia 35-14.

In a make or break game, The Tennessee Volunteers caused a compound fracture. Tennessee jumped out to a 28-0 halftime lead and silenced the Bulldogs 35-14. Arian Foster started the scoring with a 9-yard ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tennesseelee

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 6, 2007
a great game. a great game plan. even in some previous wins i have been negative. coaches and players have responded. great offence, great defence, a great win. just maybe we can get back in the top 25 and salvage this season. TIME TO CHEER FOR LSU AND FLORIDA'S SECOND CONFERENCE LOSS.

Since: Aug 07

Ringgold, GA

#2 Oct 6, 2007
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!THEY SUCK
Orange Blood

Medford, WI

#4 Oct 6, 2007
We got it whupped now! Atlanta here we come!

I know Fulmer would respond, and boy did he. There's no stopping this train, boyz!

See you in Hotlanta!
Moose

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 6, 2007
Hot and Cold, hot and cold...sheesh, you just never know with Tennessee. Consistancy is what we are looking for though. Good game anyway. My hopes have gone back up 17%.
okay

Maryville, TN

#6 Oct 6, 2007
Moose wrote:
Hot and Cold, hot and cold...sheesh, you just never know with Tennessee. Consistancy is what we are looking for though. Good game anyway. My hopes have gone back up 17%.
Do you mean the players or the fans?(hot and cold, hot and cold....you just never know with Tennessee..)
Big Dog

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 6, 2007
Phil does just enough every year to keep the job. Where has the team that played today been all year? If this team would have shown up every game they might be undefeated! Best they've looked in three years.
Big Dog

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 6, 2007
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the players or the fans?(hot and cold, hot and cold....you just never know with Tennessee..)
He has to mean the players AND coach's. 100,000 show up for a 5-6 team.
Whatever

Hollywood, FL

#9 Oct 6, 2007
Where are all the jerks that was trashing the Vols a couple of weeks ago. I always stand behind the team I cheer for. Go VOLS!!!!
ibleedblue

Huntsville, TN

#10 Oct 6, 2007
Congrats to the Vols. I am as big a fan of the SEC as i am of the wildcats. Its important for the SEC for Tenn to return to greatness. They played great...
tenntex

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Oct 6, 2007
go vols got to win all next or else 514
Greta

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2007
Go Vols!
tenntex

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Oct 6, 2007
how about them vols
where is small mike now

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2007
That idiot that is a serial caller on talk radio--what is his story going to be now? I suggest we send a moving truck to his front door. I hear Vermont and their Catamounts are needing his drivel.
Here we go again

United States

#15 Oct 6, 2007
Dont get too excited. When is the last time you have seen the Vols get up 2 weeks in a row for a game let alone 3 or more? This team will return to its same old hit and miss self before seasons end. Be prepared.
Hmmm

Nashville, TN

#16 Oct 7, 2007
Did anyone see big Phil getting fired up? I almost passed out. I think I heard.."I get to keep my job, I get to keep my job."
mike

Hermitage, TN

#17 Oct 7, 2007
Best first half they have played in a while. Keep improving until Tennessee can play championship football once again.
Vol Fan In Clemson

Anderson, SC

#18 Oct 7, 2007
Even though I live in and work for Clemson University, I'm the biggest Vol fan in SC. I'll trade you a Tommy Bowden for a Phil Fulmer...any takers?
Fat Phil

Nashville, TN

#19 Oct 7, 2007
Go Mississppi State.

Since: Aug 07

Alachua, FL

#20 Oct 7, 2007
Go Vols!!!!
daddog

San Francisco, CA

#21 Oct 7, 2007
That is pressure.Vols had a great game.Now its time to build on this win.SC,Bama they will not overlook us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race Dec 8 Diarrhea Dave 2
Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games Nov 19 OBriens Butt-Chin 8
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 3
Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... Nov '14 Larry 4
NFL Playoffs: Foster a threat for Pats (Jan '13) Nov '14 Joe 9
NFL: Bailey's OT kick lifts Cowboys over Texans... Oct '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Getting to Know the Enemy: Houston Texans Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web