Arian Foster staying at UT for senior...

Arian Foster staying at UT for senior season

There are 12 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Arian Foster staying at UT for senior season. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Tennessee running back Arian Foster officially announced his decision today to return for his senior season and not enter the NFL Draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

earl

Athens, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2008
Just don't get caught with any marijuana cigars and your good to go!!!=)
TrueVol

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2008
Very wise decision on your part Foster. Too bad the second to third round looked good for your defensive friend Mayo! Stay another year and you will move up. Go Vols!
crickets

Waynesboro, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2008
we even have nothing to add...
MESLS

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2008
Good for you and for us!
Johnny Majors

Marietta, GA

#5 Jan 15, 2008
Just put some "stick-em" on your hands so you quit fumbling the ball away. Also, you might want to try running North & Ssouth instead of East & West. Other than that...score some freaking TD's in 2008!! GO VOLS!!!!!!
knoxcountytaxpay er

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 15, 2008
Foster is too slow. He does not hit the holes quick enough and when he does make through a hole he constantly is getting run down from behind. He has the size but he needs to pick up some speed and improve his ability to hit the hole faster.
Drew

Jellico, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2008
knoxcountytaxpayer wrote:
Foster is too slow. He does not hit the holes quick enough and when he does make through a hole he constantly is getting run down from behind. He has the size but he needs to pick up some speed and improve his ability to hit the hole faster.
That sums up in a nutshell. Run North & South for a change.
Knox Girl2

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2008
Hmmm..Only staying in hopes he will be drafted in an earlier round, and make more money for pot and pitbulls. Don't worry about an education..Run Foster Run!!!
Maryville

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 16, 2008
TrueVol wrote:
Very wise decision on your part Foster. Too bad the second to third round looked good for your defensive friend Mayo! Stay another year and you will move up. Go Vols!
Jerod Mayo left because he had already obtained a degree from the university....the next step after that is getting a job....he will now have a job making more $ in a year than you will ever make....what's wrong with that!? Also, Chavis said he is as good as any linebacker he has had here (including Al Wilson, Eric Westmoreland, Raynoch, Tyrone Hines, etc..)..Jerod Mayo is a smart guy and will work hard to be a good NFL player...there is nothing wrong with his decision....
TrueVol

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 17, 2008
Yes, thank you "Maryville". So as soon as someone gets their bachelors degree they should be satisfied? I realize his degree has nothing to do with him playing football, however, stick it out a year, take some of the many joke classes that UT has to offer and raise your draft position even better. I never said it was a wrong decision. I am sure that money looked really good.
Orange Sky Vol Fan

Waynesboro, TN

#11 Jan 17, 2008
Ahh, quit yer back pedaling. He smoked you. I think True Vol is a phake !
TrueVol

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 22, 2008
And Orange Sky Vol is uneducated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster officially out for season with Achilles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Houston's Mallett looks for turnaround against ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts taint 1
News Suh to Miami, Bulaga to Packers in free agency (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race (Dec '14) Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
News Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games (Oct '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 6
News Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 2
News Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Larry 3
More from around the web