DEVELOPING: Tennessee beats Arkansas 34-13

The Vols kept Arkansas Running Back Darren McFadden off the field and kept putting points on the scoreboard, defeating the Razorbacks 34-13 in front of 104,000 at Neyland Stadium. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cindy

Old Hickory, TN

#45 Nov 11, 2007
Please stop all the "put downs," I don't think this is the place-- IM each other or something.
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#46 Nov 11, 2007
You really do know me don't you? Bill, is that you? Did you get all the carts in last night??????
Al K Hall wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to hear that...is that why you still live in her basement? Does she charge you rent? Probably not...otherwise you would not be able to afford game tickets on your salary at WalMart.
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#47 Nov 11, 2007
That would be funny and credited as original except that it is not. Try harder.

Oh, I bet I struck a nerve there, huh? Hard all the time?

Al K Hall wrote:
<quoted text> Toy...you are one sick puppy. May I suggest intense mental therapy and medication? Please stay away from all young boys.
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#48 Nov 11, 2007
Cindy, very good point. I can't disagree with anything you have said but I have to reply to the idiot. Otherwise, he would be alone with his hand. I can't let him have that much fun.

Cindy wrote:
Please stop all the "put downs," I don't think this is the place-- IM each other or something.
Vandy no problem

Maryville, TN

#49 Nov 11, 2007
Valley Man wrote:
<quoted text>
With only Vandy and Kentucky left, he probably promised them a SEC East title!
Vandy should not be a problem......., I heard they use college students on the football team.
Uncle Vito

Nashville, TN

#50 Nov 11, 2007
These idiots who buy local radio time and tv slots never cease to amaze me. Most of them are frustrated wanna=be=jocks who could never get it done on the field who think they know everything. I'm no fulmer fan, but i feel sorry for him having to put up with these know it all idiots. The negativity is demoralizing.
Al K Hall

Atlanta, GA

#51 Nov 11, 2007
Alba Toy wrote:
Cindy, very good point. I can't disagree with anything you have said but I have to reply to the idiot. Otherwise, he would be alone with his hand. I can't let him have that much fun.
<quoted text>
Hey..I am not the one named "Toy"..OK??? Don't worry about me being alone...your sister keeps me company. I just wish she would lose a few pounds as it really makes it tough for her to be on top...but I manage somehow.
Al K Hall

Atlanta, GA

#52 Nov 11, 2007
Cindy wrote:
Cindy...I tried to IM "Toy" but he kept sending me sexually explicit pictures of him with Houston Nutt. At least on here, he cannot send the smut to me. He is really a sicko.
Al K Hall

Atlanta, GA

#53 Nov 11, 2007
Alba Toy wrote:
That would be funny and credited as original except that it is not. Give it to me harder.
Oh, I bet I suck a nerve there, huh? Are you hard all the time? Wish I could help you with that problem.
<quoted text>
Come on Toy..leave the sexual advances out of this. I am not that way.
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#54 Nov 11, 2007
Hall, you're funny. Oh, and stupid. Cindy, I quit. It's late. Maybe he'll talk dirty to someone else.

One last thing, my sister is bald, 220 pounds with three tattoos and three marriages to match. She's probably about your speed Hall.

This is WSJK signing off for this day the 11th of November 2007.
Al K Hall wrote:
<quoted text> Come on Toy..leave the sexual advances out of this. I am not that way.
fulmer needs to go

Fort Campbell, TN

#55 Nov 11, 2007
i love how everyone is loving phil again we are 7-3 WOW!!!!! not long ago that record was a a bad season now we are happy since 05 we are 21-13 when did that become exceptable at ut?
iowavol

Fairfield, IA

#56 Nov 11, 2007
Valley Man wrote:
<quoted text>
With only Vandy and Kentucky left, he probably promised them a SEC East title!
and i hope they get there to take the title too. but hey what would happen to LSU then if TN beat them, saying LSU were still #1? if that were to happen then i say let the vols go to the NC. they would for sure deserve it! GO VOLS!
fulmer needs to go

Fort Campbell, TN

#57 Nov 12, 2007
and i hope they get there to take the title too. but hey what would happen to LSU then if TN beat them, saying LSU were still #1? if that were to happen then i say let the vols go to the NC. they would for sure deserve it! GO VOLS!

i hope you are joking about going to the nc if tenn. beats lsu
vol cheerleader

Knoxville, TN

#58 Nov 12, 2007
go vols
vol cheerleader

Knoxville, TN

#59 Nov 12, 2007
the vols is going all the way
vol cheerleader

Knoxville, TN

#60 Nov 12, 2007
Vandy no problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Vandy should not be a problem......., I heard they use college students on the football team.
what else would they use it is called college football did you go to college
vol cheerleader

Knoxville, TN

#61 Nov 12, 2007
are you going to respond vandy no problem
vol cheerleader

Knoxville, TN

#62 Nov 12, 2007
you all are going down to the ground vandy will come out looking like an orange

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 6
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 2
Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... Nov '14 Larry 3
NFL Playoffs: Foster a threat for Pats (Jan '13) Nov '14 Joe 8
NFL: Bailey's OT kick lifts Cowboys over Texans... Oct '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Getting to Know the Enemy: Houston Texans Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web