DEVELOPING: Tennessee beats Arkansas ...

DEVELOPING: Tennessee beats Arkansas 34-13

There are 58 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Nov 10, 2007, titled DEVELOPING: Tennessee beats Arkansas 34-13. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

The Vols kept Arkansas Running Back Darren McFadden off the field and kept putting points on the scoreboard, defeating the Razorbacks 34-13 in front of 104,000 at Neyland Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
disgusted

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2007
finally some "heart" was shown in the utter destruction of Arkansas and the duo of Mcfadden/Jones.wish they had played this way all year!!!now hopefully they can keep it up and do the same to Vandy and Kentucky and earn themselves a trip to the SEC championship!!!!GO VOLS!!!!!
Vol Fan

Smyrna, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2007
Steve Phillips really missed his prediction on the score for the game ("oh, ye of little faith"). Go Vols!!
tennesseelee

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Nov 10, 2007
Vol Fan wrote:
Steve Phillips really missed his prediction on the score for the game ("oh, ye of little faith"). Go Vols!!
it's not oh ye of little faith. it is the unkbown with john chavis in charge of the 2nd half defence. today they kept playing great and were victorius. go vols!

Since: Sep 07

Friendsville, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2007
guess phil was afraid of what was going to happen to him if his boys lost today. wonder what he promised them if they won!
Reba

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2007
Glad the "other" team showed up this afternoon. They played a great game on both sides of the ball!
JRD

Antioch, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2007
I was maybe the happiest person in the stadium to see this win. I traveled to Fayetteville last year and other than Gainesville I have never been treated so poorly by an opposing teams fans. I have been to 10 different SEC venues and to several bowl games so I belive I know what im talking about. Anyway back to the game way to go guys keep believing and get to Atlanta and take the SEC. This is our year GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!
tenntex

Dalton, GA

#8 Nov 10, 2007
I AM VERY HAPPY THAT THE VOLS WON TODAY,I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TO SEE THEM WIN THERE NEXT TWO GAMES? IF THEY DO L.S.U.WILL GIVE THEM FITS. IF THEY BRING THE TEAM THE USED TODAY THEY MAY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN. LOVE THE VOLS FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL MEN & LADY VOLS YOU GO PAT.
Valley Man

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2007
cookin good wrote:
guess phil was afraid of what was going to happen to him if his boys lost today. wonder what he promised them if they won!
With only Vandy and Kentucky left, he probably promised them a SEC East title!
notrust

Huntsville, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2007
who cares
ABC

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2007
cookin good wrote:
Are you an idiot? He promised them a win and the chance to play for an SEC title.
ABC

United States

#13 Nov 11, 2007
Knox Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
New Corvettes..
If you don't like UT and/or Phil, fine, but you sound like an idiot too.
mike

Mount Juliet, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2007
THE ONLY COMMENT WORTH POSTING WILL BE WHEN TENNESSEE BEATS LSU
HAROLD346 IN KODAK

Nashville, TN

#15 Nov 11, 2007
cookin good wrote:
WEED.COKE,PILLS AND ALL THE GIRLS AND
BEER THEY WANTED
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#16 Nov 11, 2007
Oh valley man, you're the kind of football player that gets is *ss handed to him on the field. Arkansas was billed as the toughest test of the three but if they start thinking your way, they won't have a chance. Glad your in the stands instead of on the field.
Valley Man wrote:
<quoted text>
With only Vandy and Kentucky left, he probably promised them a SEC East title!
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2007
I am as happy as anyone about yesterdays win but let me take a moment to humbly teach you idiots a little about football.

TN got their butts kicked by AL anf FL, both of whom have very viable passing games.

TN wiped the floor with GA and AR, both of whom lived and died with the run.

Now, if the defense has one facet of the game to stop, it becomes much easier. Put 8 people in the box and stop the run. However, passes are quite difficult for TN to defend. Yesterday was a one faceted game in McFadden. KY and Vandy won't be that way. The Heisman candidate is gone but the QB's are on their way so quit making assumptions that don't hold water.

I'm pulling for UT as much as anyone and understand that they will be favored but don't assume anything!!!!!!
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#18 Nov 11, 2007
Not from Lenoir City, wouldn't live there.
Al K Hall

Marietta, GA

#20 Nov 11, 2007
Alba Toy wrote:
I am as happy as anyone about yesterdays win but let me take a moment to humbly teach you idiots a little about football.
TN got their butts kicked by AL anf FL, both of whom have very viable passing games.
TN wiped the floor with GA and AR, both of whom lived and died with the run.
Now, if the defense has one facet of the game to stop, it becomes much easier. Put 8 people in the box and stop the run. However, passes are quite difficult for TN to defend. Yesterday was a one faceted game in McFadden. KY and Vandy won't be that way. The Heisman candidate is gone but the QB's are on their way so quit making assumptions that don't hold water.
I'm pulling for UT as much as anyone and understand that they will be favored but don't assume anything!!!!!!
How has ESPN not snapped you up to become thier top college football analyst? You are a Vol hater and you cannot mask it. Keep your dipsh!tt opinions to yourself and go find another team to "support".
Al K Hall

Marietta, GA

#21 Nov 11, 2007
Alba Toy wrote:
Not from Lenoir City, wouldn't live there.
I am sure Lenior City wouldn't want you living there anyway.
Al K Hall

Marietta, GA

#22 Nov 11, 2007
tennesseelee wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not oh ye of little faith. it is the unkbown with john chavis in charge of the 2nd half defence. today they kept playing great and were victorius. go vols!
Hey dipstick, you might want to invest in a good dictionary or learn how to use "spellcheck". You flip-flop more than John Kerry. I cannot tell if you support the Vols or not.
Alba Toy

Loudon, TN

#23 Nov 11, 2007
You may be correct about Lenoir City. Regarding the ESPN comment, you have a good point to the surface of a shallow mind but a student of the game will readily realize that it takes much more information than I gave to appropriately coach and/or analyze a top school such as UT. That is not a knock on Fulmer, just a reply to you idiocy.

Have a good day!

Al K Hall wrote:
<quoted text> How has ESPN not snapped you up to become thier top college football analyst? You are a Vol hater and you cannot mask it. Keep your dipsh!tt opinions to yourself and go find another team to "support".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster officially out for season with Achilles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Houston's Mallett looks for turnaround against ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts taint 1
News Suh to Miami, Bulaga to Packers in free agency (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race (Dec '14) Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
News Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games (Oct '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 6
News Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 2
News Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Larry 3
More from around the web