#15 USC Faces Tennessee On Rocky Top

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Foster punched it in on third-and-goal with 1:14 remaining in the first quarter.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 98 of98
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KingMixer

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Typical USC...close but no cigar. Get over it...USC is USC and will always BE typical USC. Dont like it, then dont watch the games. I have better things to do with my time than watch a game that you know USC is gonna lose. I would rather go shopping at Walmart! HAHAHAHAHAHAH...
Angel

Elgin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Watching the game yesterday was disheartening in the first half; it makes me wonder if the booing and the negative publicity from the Vandy game had moral down. Even though we lost, I am proud of our Gamecocks for the awesome job they did in the second half. We were close to winning, but hey...that's the way the ball bounces.
I always have been and always will be one of the Gamecocks biggest fans. I am very happy with our coach, Steve Spurrier and have become one of his biggest fans, which was hard to do if you had to play against one of his teams.
God Bless You, Mr. Spurrier and God Bless our Gamecocks.
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

ToHarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Harry, your Maryland Twerps showed up too... Oh wait, that's right, I forgot, you're an SC State Bulldog... Ah, oh well... Looks like you were an Oh-fer this weekend too... Shutup.
Yes I am a SC State Bulldog and yes we did lose this weekend, so did USC. Your point is ?Have family that graduated from USC and CLEMSON.Just hate USC because of the way they treated my brother back in the 60's.I do not understand why you would want or expect me to shut up about a football game, you guys did not shut up when USC beat SC State. What goes around, comes around.Have a nice night.
READY FOR JUSTICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Well if you have never been to Neyland Stadium, you should go "one time". Yes, "one time" is all it takes for you to realize you are in the largest high school stadium you have ever been in. What a dump! The concession stands remind me of Memorial Stadium in Columbia back in the 60's. As you walk up steeply to your supposive assigned seat, you see people sitting in the aisles. Why? Because each person gets a third of a normal stadium seat. You want to be miserable? Go to a Tenn. Vol. game at Neyland. You won't be dissappointed.
The big dissappointment is that what you see on TV is not impressive at all in person. Save your money, go to one of S.C.'s great beaches and watch the game on TV. After all, Vols. get special treatment by SEC Refs. in "long in the tooth" Knoxville. Yes, if you miss your Vol. field goal in regulation, they will give you another try.
Scrufty Top you will always be, good ole Scrufty Top, Scrufty Top, Tn.
READY FOR JUSTICE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Hey, we are 6-3. What are you? Dare you say?
Spurrier & USC are doing just fine. Just don't expect a world beater. I don't see any other world beaters in S.C. much less the southeast.
lardazz

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am a SC State Bulldog and yes we did lose this weekend, so did USC. Your point is ?Have family that graduated from USC and CLEMSON.Just hate USC because of the way they treated my brother back in the 60's.I do not understand why you would want or expect me to shut up about a football game, you guys did not shut up when USC beat SC State. What goes around, comes around.Have a nice night.
Harry,whatever happened to your brother in the 60's was over 40 years ago, on the low side. that is a long time to hold a grudge. a lot of people got treated bad in the 60's, probably blacks more than anyone else. but how many of those people do you think are still at USC? do you think he was singled out or a little ahead of his time. although you wouldn't know it by reading some of these forums, we have come a long way since the 60's.
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

lardazz wrote:
<quoted text>Harry,whatever happened to your brother in the 60's was over 40 years ago, on the low side. that is a long time to hold a grudge. a lot of people got treated bad in the 60's, probably blacks more than anyone else. but how many of those people do you think are still at USC? do you think he was singled out or a little ahead of his time. although you wouldn't know it by reading some of these forums, we have come a long way since the 60's.
You are right, over 40 years is a long time to hold a grudge. So as of today I Will still root against USC, but for two different reasons(1)They beat SC STATE and(2)My brother has forgiven USC and so should I.He got an engineering degree and makes a 6 figure salary so I guess the BS he had to put up with was worth it.Also right about coming a long way since the 60's, have family that got their MD and nursing degrees at USC and by all accounts are living the American dream.Will reply to your comments from time to time and hope that you do the same to mine if they warrant a reply. PEACE.
clemson fan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

what is the win/loss record between carolina and clemson? nuff said !!!!
SCGamecocks90 wrote:
of course all you dumbass clemson fans have to get on here and say something. let me ask you a question. When will Clemson stop playing mediocre teams? another question. Will they ever win another ACC title??? doubt it. if y'all have ol Tammy out there on the sideline, forget it.
we can still make it to the SEC title game. we played good except for the 1st half. so u can kiss my ass loser Clemsux fans.
reality check

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

What is wrong with some of you? Six USC students and one Clemson student just died in a house fire and you are arguing over a stupid football game. Get your priorities in order.
Barb

Elgin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

I think USC made a great comeback in the second half. Those players should be commended. They put up a heck of a fight. I really enjoyed the game and I'm not a Carolina fan.
lardazz

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, over 40 years is a long time to hold a grudge. So as of today I Will still root against USC, but for two different reasons(1)They beat SC STATE and(2)My brother has forgiven USC and so should I.He got an engineering degree and makes a 6 figure salary so I guess the BS he had to put up with was worth it.Also right about coming a long way since the 60's, have family that got their MD and nursing degrees at USC and by all accounts are living the American dream.Will reply to your comments from time to time and hope that you do the same to mine if they warrant a reply. PEACE.
hate that i couldn't convert you, but as long as you're against us for the right reasons i'll forgive. sometimes we just need a little different viewpoint.
savannahgal

Ellabell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

Wish that I was on ole Rocky top........GO VOLS!
(a vol in the midst of bulldogs)
lardazz

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2007

reality check wrote:
What is wrong with some of you? Six USC students and one Clemson student just died in a house fire and you are arguing over a stupid football game. Get your priorities in order.
and what makes you think that nobody cares? this is a terrible tragedy and we all feel a loss for the families of these students. but this particular forum IS about football and there is one dealing with the fire. maybe you are hurting but you are wrong.insensitive would be if we went there to talk about football.
hmmmmmm

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

I can't wait to actually listen to the morons on 1400AM (all of them) and hear the spin.

Reality has come to roost
hmmmmmm

Little River, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

can't wait to see the coots in their home away from home - shreveport! LOL!!!
win lose or draw

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

jhon doe wrote:
Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right Wide Right
No it's fry rice !
win lose or draw

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am a SC State Bulldog and yes we did lose this weekend, so did USC. Your point is ?Have family that graduated from USC and CLEMSON.Just hate USC because of the way they treated my brother back in the 60's.I do not understand why you would want or expect me to shut up about a football game, you guys did not shut up when USC beat SC State. What goes around, comes around.Have a nice night.
Amen ! well Also my brother in the 70's
TZM

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2007

kid wrote:
Hey, Bandit I don't hear ya' now. Are you out there or are you lost like Spurrier in the second tier of the SEC.
Better second tier SEC than the first tier of that tired old ACC !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 98 of98
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••