Vols eager to atone for Cal

Vols eager to atone for Cal

There are 31 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Sep 5, 2007, titled Vols eager to atone for Cal. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Tennessee head coach Phillip Fulmer certainly has challenged his defense this week after the Vols dropped a 45-31 decision Saturday at California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake

Asheville, NC

#21 Sep 6, 2007
Eagle3 wrote:
Although it isn't saying much, Southern Miss has the best program in Mississippi.
hahahahaha...you are right, that isn't saying much. At least they have Jimmy Buffett!!

They have tried beating UT 4 times and 4 times they failed. Though Phil has become a lazy coach, we still have far more talent than anything in Mississippi.
Rusty Shackleford

South Pittsburg, TN

#22 Sep 6, 2007
Charter Vol wrote:
Another thing UT wasn't so hot in their scrimages either so beware. I know, I'm a moderator of a popular message board. We are often at scrimages and practices and UT is down this season.
So is Mich, ND, and Fla. St ?
Do you watch football at all ? S.Miss has as good a chance as Ark. St. had against Texas and a better shot than Appy had with Mich.
Put down the kool-aid and read a sports page for once.
Lay off guys! He's the moderator of a popular message board. He's a certified, freaking genious. He told me so, himself.

I wish I was cool enough to be the moderator of a popular message board. Then people at my work would treat me with respect, especially the ladies.

Charter Vol, for the love of Tennessee football, shut the hell up about being the "moderator of a popular message board." I mean, really, nobody cares. I've got four guys looking at this screen right now speculating on what kind of loser goes around bragging about being a moderator.
David

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2007
Tennessee needs to get the defense on track (especially with Florida on the horizon) or it could be a long season.
Uncle Ned

Nashville, TN

#24 Sep 6, 2007
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Miss is never bad imo. You better hope Cal is just that good or you boys might be in for a long game. Southern Miss is a decent football team year in and year out.
Thank you for predicting the lesser of two whippings...at least next week it will be Golden Eagles and not the War Eagles doing a public mugging on UT in Neyland stadium...was that 2 years ago...seems the bruises haven't healed for those of us who were paying attention.... HELP!!
Charter Vol

Parsons, TN

#25 Sep 6, 2007
Huh ? Sports Parlor South dominates the cyber world ! You are just wishing you had half my contacts. Log on and do your own networking chump. You couldn't moderate a terd laying contest if ya ask me. Focus and informed is my way of rolling. You can see it in your day dreams.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#26 Sep 7, 2007
Uncle Ned wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for predicting the lesser of two whippings...at least next week it will be Golden Eagles and not the War Eagles doing a public mugging on UT in Neyland stadium...was that 2 years ago...seems the bruises haven't healed for those of us who were paying attention.... HELP!!
I honestly believe the Vols will win the game, but I also believe Southern Miss is worthy of respect. Yup, that sums it up.
Vol

Knoxville, TN

#27 Sep 7, 2007
Who cares if you are a Moderator? I wouldn't be too proud of that title. Besides that definately does not make you a football genius...especially since you won't give the specific board. Vols 35 S. Miss 17.
Go Vols
Vol

Knoxville, TN

#28 Sep 7, 2007
Charter Vol wrote:
Huh ? Sports Parlor South dominates the cyber world ! You are just wishing you had half my contacts. Log on and do your own networking chump. You couldn't moderate a terd laying contest if ya ask me. Focus and informed is my way of rolling. You can see it in your day dreams.
Are you kidding me!! haha
Charter Vol

Parsons, TN

#29 Sep 7, 2007
I poot you smell it.
Vol-In-Tears

Powder Springs, GA

#30 Sep 7, 2007
Charter Vol wrote:
I poot you smell it.
I do believe that you have a turd fixation. I'm sure there is a group out there for you or maybe a 12 step program to make you crap free. Maybe you can even moderate a message board about s@#t since you include something about it and moderator in ever single post you make on every board. Come to think of it, maybe you could take the word moderator and extend it out to moderation. Post less, we are sick of you!
Jake

Asheville, NC

#31 Sep 9, 2007
My point was made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster officially out for season with Achilles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Houston's Mallett looks for turnaround against ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts taint 1
News Suh to Miami, Bulaga to Packers in free agency (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race (Dec '14) Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
News Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games (Oct '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 6
News Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 2
News Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Larry 3
More from around the web