Tebow, Harvin shine in Florida's 59-2...

Tebow, Harvin shine in Florida's 59-20 win against Tennessee

There are 28 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 15, 2007, titled Tebow, Harvin shine in Florida's 59-20 win against Tennessee. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Tim Tebow made one huge play against Tennessee last year. He made nearly all of them Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Woodstrock

Hollywood, FL

#23 Sep 16, 2007
The observer wrote:
Once you get done playing your cupcakes and get on to LSU and your old coach (SC) then we will see, till then you dont play anyone..relish your victories over girls teams (that includes the once proud but no more Tenn.) By the way, not a fan of the canes, or noles or ucf so dont even try it, just an independant observer, wow, i just looked at your schedule, i give you credit, finally the tough games are on the road instead of the usual home scheduling you guys get. Oh and while i'm thinking about it, now that you guys are good and the u of miami is down, i guess you proud gators would finally have the courage to put the canes back on your schedule. Go get em tough guys, sincerely,#1
You may need to open your eyes there, Mr. Independent Observer.'The usual home scheduling'? Florida had the toughest schedule of all Div 1a teams last year. Did you miss that part last year? By the way, the Canes have been on UF's schedule for the last few years now, and the two teams will play again next year. But I bet you didn't know that.
Tell you what, to be a good independent observer, you should be a little knowledgeable about the subject. You may want to study up a bit before you decide to spread some more of your 'independent observations'.
fish

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Sep 17, 2007
The observer wrote:
Once you get done playing your cupcakes and get on to LSU and your old coach (SC) then we will see, till then you dont play anyone..relish your victories over girls teams (that includes the once proud but no more Tenn.) By the way, not a fan of the canes, or noles or ucf so dont even try it, just an independant observer, wow, i just looked at your schedule, i give you credit, finally the tough games are on the road instead of the usual home scheduling you guys get. Oh and while i'm thinking about it, now that you guys are good and the u of miami is down, i guess you proud gators would finally have the courage to put the canes back on your schedule. Go get em tough guys, sincerely,#1
Home scheduling we usually get? The SEC schedulers those conference games and they rotate every year (home-away). Get a clue there observer! You are a closet Cane fan too!
GatorBait

Charlotte, NC

#25 Sep 17, 2007
The observer wrote:
As an "independent observer", perhaps you'd be able to realize that we have the tough games at home EVERY OTHER YEAR. We alternate with all our SEC opponents every single year.

It's ironic how we play a top 20 team, destroy them, and we still are getting no respect.. not that it really matters.

Go Gators!
Gator

Ormond Beach, FL

#26 Sep 17, 2007
The observer wrote:
What a Rube !
Gatorfan

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Sep 18, 2007
Tim Tebow NAMBLA GAYTORS wrote:
That independant observer guy is right, leave him alone..amen
It is truely sad that you have to be so bitter. When the canes decide to play in a real conference then you can judge my Gators. Get a life and move one. Stop being so bitter.
Gator Nation

Orlando, FL

#29 Sep 18, 2007
Gatorfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is truely sad that you have to be so bitter. When the canes decide to play in a real conference then you can judge my Gators. Get a life and move one. Stop being so bitter.
What's really sad is that they can't even win in their inferior conference! Some other school must have out-recruited them in Belle Glade.
Gator Man

United States

#30 Sep 19, 2007
Florida clearly has the most exciting offense in the country. Agree that whoever wins Florida-LSU will be in BCS title game. Urban Meyer has done an awesome job with this program -- I bet Notre Dame sure wishes they had him about now.... some good Gator coverage here:

http://www.sportsultra.com/cf/team/florida_ga...

“Yes, it's Steve”

Since: Jun 07

Wellington

#31 Sep 19, 2007
I'm confused, is Tebow or is Joiner the one with the tight end? I guess they're really nothing more than "good friends". I guess it's true that you can't spell "Gaytor" without the y (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster officially out for season with Achilles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Houston's Mallett looks for turnaround against ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts taint 1
News Suh to Miami, Bulaga to Packers in free agency (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race (Dec '14) Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
News Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games (Oct '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 6
News Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 2
News Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Larry 3
More from around the web