Tebow, Harvin shine in Florida's 59-20 win against Tennessee

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Tim Tebow made one huge play against Tennessee last year. He made nearly all of them Saturday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gator Nation

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

It's GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!
Chad

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Alright naysayers--let the criticism of Tebow's performance against the team that was to "expose Tebow" and mark the TRUE beginning of the Gator season after playing "cupcakes". C'mon. Mention his INT, his mere 65 yards rushing, and call him a pedophile (again).

Tebow IS the real deal. Tebow is fun to watch. Tebow has a great arm and an accurate deep ball. True, he slightly under-threw once in the 3rd quarter and risked another INT. But your hopes were dashed as the receiver's concentration (and a little luck) won out and the pass was complete.

His leadership is evident on the field as well as the sideline. He's a bona fide leader He's a workhorse. He's a marksman. He's quickly adjusting to the college nuance and will only get better with time. No, he's probably not going to win TWO Heisman awards, but he has certainly silenced many critics. He's, he's..... he is....

He's going to be around for three more years!
Go Gators!
Woodstrock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Chad wrote:
Alright naysayers--let the criticism of Tebow's performance against the team that was to "expose Tebow" and mark the TRUE beginning of the Gator season after playing "cupcakes". C'mon. Mention his INT, his mere 65 yards rushing, and call him a pedophile (again).
Tebow IS the real deal. Tebow is fun to watch. Tebow has a great arm and an accurate deep ball. True, he slightly under-threw once in the 3rd quarter and risked another INT. But your hopes were dashed as the receiver's concentration (and a little luck) won out and the pass was complete.
His leadership is evident on the field as well as the sideline. He's a bona fide leader He's a workhorse. He's a marksman. He's quickly adjusting to the college nuance and will only get better with time. No, he's probably not going to win TWO Heisman awards, but he has certainly silenced many critics. He's, he's..... he is....
He's going to be around for three more years!
Go Gators!
Great performance by the Gators and Tebow! He IS the real deal. It also helps that the Gators have many, many weapons on the team for him to spread the ball to. Outstanding game, outstanding Tebow!
Go Gators!
Paul

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Awesome performance all around!
D Lucille

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Two time National Champs, ranked #5? I don't think so. Gators are #1 again!
PAT

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

LOSER!
tim Tebow NAMBLA GAYTORS wrote:
i am a good qb aren't i, at least thats what my boyfriend says while im...well, never mind, you know.
Woodstrock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

i am a good qb aren't i, at least thats what my boyfriend says while im...well, never mind, you know.
Yeah, we know - you are completely obsessed. And we know that you are a sick, pathetic individual who obviously is a very insecure person.
Go Gators.
GatorFan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Sounds like you are a bitter "canes fan". Oh well, you're sad....
Gator Nation

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Aww, it really sucks to be a 'hole, er,'nole, doesn't it? What will your excuse be when your team loses to the Buffs tonight? The altitude? Twenty more years for Bobby Bowden! LOL!
Good Guy- Volusia county

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Tim is also a man of God!!!! Keep Looking Up!! Psalm 40:4, and 20:4
BullGator

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

The canes and the noles must be feeling sick to their stomachs right about now, and, obviously,“tim Tebow NAMBLA GAYTORS,” whose sordid -- and clearly, for everyone to see -- jealousy, he just could not hide. He must be a cane or nole, to blatantly display that kind of childish “my dad can beat up your dad” kind of behavior, but then again, that’s what everyone has come to expect from these schools.

As the old saying goes; “You get what you pay for!”
CONFUSED

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

What was the over under on how many times the word "bro" was said at the FIU/MIAMI game?
physicist

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

I could not understand the hype because I thought the game was a mismatch. I thought Florida would dominate. Tennessee performed poorly against California. So it didn't seem realistic for them to play well against Florida in the swamp. As for FSU, the altitude was not a factor because they get to rotate. Plus CU is weak this year. However, cross country teams from Florida, Miami, or FSU would finish poorly at the Rocky Mountain Shootout due to poor acclimatization. Cross country runners can't rotate during the event like football players. If you look at the Gate 15k in Jacksonville, FL most of the top finishers are from high altitude.

http://www.gate-riverrun.com/grr07ageres.htm
Troy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

Troy should be ranked above the TN Cream Siciles!!!
huff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

what a great game go gators.C.I.for pres.
Absolutely Impressed

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

Wow! What an overall impressive performance by this gator team. Give Tim Tebow a little time to get use to the limelight. It's refreshing to see an authentic star be humble. That's rare today. May the force be with the gators this season.
stevenzane

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

Tim Tebow..Like keith jackson said..."And the legend continues"...
Gator Boy

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

Whichever team wins - LSU versus UF - goes to the BCS title game.
Gator

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

I was most impressed by the improvement in the defense. They totally stuffed the running game. God, pleaase let Percy stay 4 yrs.
Bill

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2007

One of the best teams ever assembled in college ball. and they're still so young!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arian Foster Discussions

Search the Arian Foster Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Schaub Will Rebound With Oakland Raiders i... Jul 21 Schaubs new jaub 2
The Houston Texans' 5 Most Intriguing Players O... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Arian Foster on former teammate, new Browns RB ... May '14 Not Reliant 5
NFL Playoffs: Foster a threat for Pats (Jan '13) May '14 Cypress Flower Child 6
NFL: Houston Texans cut Ed Reed, put Arian Fost... (Nov '13) Apr '14 This is Jeopardy 4
Ben Tate Should Shine Once Again for Houston Te... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Juan 1
Have We Seen the Last of Matt Schaub in Houston? (Oct '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••