Vols shock No. 12 Georgia

Vols shock No. 12 Georgia

There are 1 comment on the KEYE-TV Austin story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Vols shock No. 12 Georgia. In it, KEYE-TV Austin reports that:

Arian Foster rushed 17 times for 98 yards with three touchdowns and the Tennessee Volunteers used a four-touchdown explosion in the first half to crush the 12th-ranked Georgia Bulldogs, 35-14, in an SEC clash ... via KEYE-TV Austin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEYE-TV Austin.

Dee-J-Lee

AOL

#1 Oct 8, 2007
I did not hear Georgia's defensive ends or
tackles making stops at the line or behind the line, thier offensive line took it to us. I saw way to many miss tackles, and once again our lack
of offensive linemen shows up again. for years now Georgia has had weak offense lines. our lack
of production in the red zone which dates back how many years now. our poor first down yardage
continues. and Stafford is not where David Green was in his sophmore year. we need a big dog from
under the porch to come out and help these little dogs. still pulling hard for the dogs, we can still win nine again........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arian Foster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foster officially out for season with Achilles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Houston's Mallett looks for turnaround against ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts taint 1
News Suh to Miami, Bulaga to Packers in free agency (Mar '15) Mar '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race (Dec '14) Dec '14 Diarrhea Dave 2
News Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games (Oct '14) Nov '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 6
News Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Fartimus Gordon 2
News Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Larry 3
More from around the web