Giants may see more of Michael Vick

Oct 31, 2009 Full story: The Morning Call 26

Compared to the seminal form of Wildcat offense the Jets will see from Miami this Sunday, Philadelphia's version has been more Mildcat than Wildcat.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommie

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2009
zip

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Oct 31, 2009
CaptainKind wrote:
Let's hope a sniper can see more of
Vick
there is nothing worse than a jealous a@@ punk.
R Brant

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2009
jealous of what?
Mike

Ossining, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2009
If vick can get his legs up under him ... He be back 2 form ... But he's gotta get on the field a lil more .. Be4 any1 will know ..1 snap a quarter just not enough ...
doglover

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2009
Sack him

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2009
Do it Mike! I cannot stand Eli and the G-boys. I hope the Eagles kill 'em. Go Mike Vick!!
Rose

Miami, FL

#9 Nov 1, 2009
R Brant wrote:
jealous of what?
I would like to ask you the same question. Who in the world could or would be jealous of a sociopath who gets his jollies by torturing and killing helpless and innocent animals to death? JEALOUS, of WHAT? Why would anyone in their right mind be jealous of a freak with who is mentally deficient and practices zoosadism? Is that something to be jealous about???????? Am I missing something or are you for real?
doglover

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2009
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to ask you the same question. Who in the world could or would be jealous of a sociopath who gets his jollies by torturing and killing helpless and innocent animals to death? JEALOUS, of WHAT? Why would anyone in their right mind be jealous of a freak with who is mentally deficient and practices zoosadism? Is that something to be jealous about???????? Am I missing something or are you for real?
if someone wanted to be envious of money, why not pick someone else?
Rose

Miami, FL

#12 Nov 1, 2009
doglover wrote:
<quoted text>if someone wanted to be envious of money, why not pick someone else?
And what makes them think it's money as he owes banks, the IRS and God know who else so by the time he pays everyone off plus his "good buddies" he will go on welfare and food stamps and that's what he deserves.
If I wanted to be jealous of money, I would pick on Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey and zillions of others who are worth billions so why in this world would I be jealous of a psychopathic beast who will eventually be broke?
Frank

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2009
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
And what makes them think it's money as he owes banks, the IRS and God know who else so by the time he pays everyone off plus his "good buddies" he will go on welfare and food stamps and that's what he deserves.
If I wanted to be jealous of money, I would pick on Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey and zillions of others who are worth billions so why in this world would I be jealous of a psychopathic beast who will eventually be broke?
of course! Lets ignore and report our troll edna. Let her be gone by Wed. She's drunk again
doglover

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>of course! Lets ignore and report our troll edna. Let her be gone by Wed. She's drunk again
already lining up permalinks
doglover

Tyler, TX

#17 Nov 1, 2009
Oh I'm soooooooooo scared homophobe
doglover

Tyler, TX

#18 Nov 1, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>of course! Lets ignore and report our troll edna. Let her be gone by Wed. She's drunk again
Always drunk
Frank

Atlanta, GA

#20 Nov 1, 2009
Sack Vick for dogfood
Frank

Atlanta, GA

#21 Nov 1, 2009
doglover wrote:
<quoted text>Always drunk
probably more than alcohol
Frank

Atlanta, GA

#22 Nov 1, 2009
Rose

Miami, FL

#23 Nov 1, 2009
Kornback_Rattler wrote:
To the deranged beast lovers,.........this thread is not about dog fighting or mere animal abuse.
Please refrain from "trolling" and stay on topic.
I think the Eagles will use Mr. Vick in various ways.
Yes, I think so too. He will clean all the toilets in the locker room after all the games end. I think that's a very suitable job for him and he will greatly enjoy it.
Rose

Miami, FL

#24 Nov 1, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>probably more than alcohol
I thought we got gotten rid of this deadly DISEASE! How in the world was she able to return? She is one hell of a sick mofo and needs serious help.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#25 Nov 1, 2009
Giants lose three in a row! He he! This time they got hammered by the Eagles! I love it Go Dallas Cowboys!!
Doglover-7

Atlanta, GA

#26 Nov 1, 2009
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we got gotten rid of this deadly DISEASE! How in the world was she able to return? She is one hell of a sick mofo and needs serious help.
We will again, don't worry. just keep him going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Pierce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Giants Free Agency: Why Rolando McClai... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 1
New York Giants: Alec Ogletree Would be Immedia... (Apr '13) Apr '13 mike 1
Break glass in case of emergency (Jun '11) Jun '11 Cellphonefarts 2
Antonio Pierce retires; heads to TV (Jul '10) Jul '10 triple6vamp 1
Missed Opportunities Make New York Giants Fans ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
2010 NFL Draft: Can Rolando McClain Restore New... (Mar '10) Mar '10 G-MEN 2
New York Giants Offseason Blueprint: How to Be ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Maroussia 2
More from around the web