Sports - Rivers Questionable for AFC ...

Sports - Rivers Questionable for AFC Title Game

There are 2 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Sports - Rivers Questionable for AFC Title Game. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

The euphoria of the San Diego Chargers' stunning win against the defending Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts was replaced by reality Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Bobby

Middleburg, FL

#1 Jan 16, 2008
Who cares? They did fine without Rivers. Besides, he seems to enjoy running his mouth from the side lines. I'll be pulling for the Chargers, but it doesn't matter. I think the Pats cannot be stopped.
tony

Orange Park, FL

#2 Jan 16, 2008
rivers is a punk..he reminds me of ryan leaf..acts and looks like him...punk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Gates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Envisioning the New Viking Offense (May '14) May '14 viking nation 4
News Raiders Can Play Spoiler For Chargers' Playoff ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Flynnished 7
News One Man's Opinion: Chargers' playoff hopes thre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois Garcia 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
News Hurricane Paul weakens to Cat 2 storm in Pacific (Oct '12) Oct '12 Krap Thunder 2
News Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
News Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web