Chargers bolting through Decembers

Dec 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bolttalk.com

It's December, and baby, it's getting cold outside. Time to break out the overcoats, boots, scarves and mittens.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2009
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

i would prefer SD "bolting" through january.

go chargers!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

scsuperchargers wrote:
i would prefer SD "bolting" through january.
go chargers!
GO LAKERS!!!! i know it's off subject, but what an ending! what's up sc? GO LAKERS!!!
chargers? keep going man! gotta represent the afc!
RAIDER MISTERIO
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>GO LAKERS!!!! i know it's off subject, but what an ending! what's up sc? GO LAKERS!!!
chargers? keep going man! gotta represent the afc!
RAIDER MISTERIO
HELL YEAH! great win last night misterio. and dude... i'm going to tomorrow's laker game vs the suns!!! i'm going to get on the road immediately following the chargers game.

where do you live at? because i'm going to try and get on TV during the lakers pregame show tomorrow. if you get FSN, watch the pregame and look for the big white dude wearing the black kobe jersey in the background. i hope it isn't raining too hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antonio Gates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Envisioning the New Viking Offense May '14 viking nation 4
Raiders Can Play Spoiler For Chargers' Playoff ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Flynnished 7
One Man's Opinion: Chargers' playoff hopes thre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois Garcia 1
One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
Hurricane Paul weakens to Cat 2 storm in Pacific (Oct '12) Oct '12 Krap Thunder 2
Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Search the Antonio Gates Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••