New dreams for Winslow

New dreams for Winslow

There are 36 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Dec 7, 2007, titled New dreams for Winslow. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

BEREA: When he was younger, Kellen Winslow didn't dream of breaking his father's records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chad

United States

#21 Dec 7, 2007
Corinne wrote:
<quoted text>
Winslo is not in the same class as Gates. He wants to be, but sadly for him, he isn't.
You are right, he is just a step ahead of Gates AND Gonzalez. Winslow has more yards then both while catching less passes then Gonzalez and only 4 more than Gates. He is behind TD's to Gates but again ahead of Gonzalez. But you have to look at the overall TD distribution on the team too.

Kellen will crack the 1,100 yard mark with probly 8 TD's. That is about a solid a year as you can have.

There are two TE spots on the Pro Bowl roster and I do think those will be Gates and Winslow. Case closed
Bill

Kent, OH

#22 Dec 7, 2007
OMG wrote:
Kellen is too stupid to make the pro bowl. He failed to get enough votes last season, and he's not a favorite this season either.
The Browns have had only 1 pro bowl player since 1999. This Browns team is not staffed like the Paul Brown teams of the 1950's & 1960's when everyone was a pro bowl player and future hall of famer.
That's ok. Your not going to the playoffs anyway.
GO STEELERS !!!
ID-10-T
fan-jef

Ashburn, VA

#23 Dec 7, 2007
OMG-I would like to meet Kellen Winslow and yourself in person and see if you had the balls to call him stupid to his face.
rudy

Vienna, OH

#24 Dec 7, 2007
OMG - I really believe God put you on this earth to make the rest of thankful we are not a$$holes! K2 has balls of steel. I was not a big fan of his during his rookie year, but he has shown the heart and determination of a pro bowler and HOF'er. And you have shown the class of an absolute jacka$$!!
Steve G

United States

#25 Dec 7, 2007
OMG wrote:
Kellen is too stupid to make the pro bowl. He failed to get enough votes last season, and he's not a favorite this season either.
The Browns have had only 1 pro bowl player since 1999. This Browns team is not staffed like the Paul Brown teams of the 1950's & 1960's when everyone was a pro bowl player and future hall of famer.
GO STEELERS !!!
BLAH-BLAH-BLAH, looks its Old Man Grump, with his daily ripping on the Browns. At least this time he didn't say the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl, or that they will kill the Patriots. Reality must be setting in for our resident dooshbag.
Steve G

United States

#26 Dec 7, 2007
Corinne wrote:
<quoted text>
The 50s and 60s Browns were not all probowlers and HOFers. They only won 3 championships in those 2 decades---NFL championships--the minor-league AAFC championships don't count. Paul Brown and his Browns never once beat Lombardi's Packers. Regular season or post season. The great Browns teams is a nice story, but history shows they weren't the power their dumb-ass fans like to think.
Go crawl back under your rock. Please explain why those AAFC Championships don't count.

Why is it that fans (or just pure idiots) of other NFL teams need to get on these Browns stories and rip on our team?
big dog

Cleveland, OH

#27 Dec 7, 2007
hey OMG you read the paper????? Stienbach leading all guards so he and cribbs will be at least 2 oh i forgot you can't read
Scott from Atlanta

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Dec 7, 2007
OMG wrote:
GO STEELERS !!!
Hey Clueless, the old lady give you a tough time last night? Oh that's right, she left you for the garbage man a few years ago. Fitting too, since most of what spews out of you is nothing short of total garbage.

Your daily ripping of the Browns used to make me chuckle. But I can't hide the fact that you are a deeply disturbed troll that wastes precious food and water. Get some help.
bonch

Mcnary, AZ

#29 Dec 7, 2007
totally different players but if d anderson stays in town he has a chance to break some records
Amy

Cleveland, OH

#30 Dec 7, 2007
Winslow should be glad, he still has a job with the Browns. After his motorcyle accident, he should have been cut from the team.
SEBRING FLORIDA FAN

Leesburg, FL

#31 Dec 7, 2007
I love to read what OMG writes in here... he does so to get our goats, and he does, some. Myself, I find it funny... old doosh bag playin' with himself!
Sammy Bev

United States

#32 Dec 7, 2007
Good Luck to Kellen in all of his endeavours!
SteveB

Sioux City, IA

#33 Dec 8, 2007
Amy wrote:
Winslow should be glad, he still has a job with the Browns. After his motorcyle accident, he should have been cut from the team.
i'm glad phil savage had the foresight to keep k2. he wants to win more than any other teammate that i can see. imagine how good he would be if he hadn't wrecked that motorcycle! braylon is still dropping too many passes. go browns.
ryan

Canton, OH

#34 Dec 8, 2007
but he got alot better this year go browns

Since: Nov 07

Big Bear Lake, CA

#35 Dec 8, 2007
All of you guys are forgeting about Eric Steinbach he's going for sure along with Braylon, Joe, Josh and hopfuly Kellen and Anderson.Kellen is proving he should go this year.If you dont think so go check the stats.He should've went last year also.Go Browns!!!
draven

Avon Lake, OH

#36 Dec 9, 2007
why don' the browns use k2 and be in more of the west coast offense and get the ball defense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Gates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Envisioning the New Viking Offense (May '14) May '14 viking nation 4
News Raiders Can Play Spoiler For Chargers' Playoff ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Flynnished 7
News One Man's Opinion: Chargers' playoff hopes thre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois Garcia 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
News Hurricane Paul weakens to Cat 2 storm in Pacific (Oct '12) Oct '12 Krap Thunder 2
News Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
News Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web