Turner ruining Chargers

There are 8 comments on the Sep 30, 2007, Home News Tribune story titled Turner ruining Chargers. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

“But not as concerned as I would be if this were a team like back when we went 4-12.”

Norv Turner is at it again and that ain't good. This time, the best offensive coordinator who ever made a lousy head coach is well on his way to ruining the Super Bowl-ready San Diego Chargers. via Home News Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

charger fan

Coronado, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2007
why do we have to keep a hc that is a proven loser! marty ball had its problems but it was far better than this. get rid of nordick churner and get us a coach!
Jeff

Lake Forest, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2007
I can't believe that LT had 116 yrds in the first half and they didn't continue to hammer the ball at the chiefs. There's only one idiot here and that's AJ. Spanos is too much of a wimp to fire him. It's time the players step up as well. Rivers ain't good enough to throw to inexperienced wide receivers.

Norv sucks.
leo from shanghai

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2007
THANKS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS FOR FIRING MARTY SCHOTTENHEIMER! from chiefs fan. we love martyball in k.c. but don't want him in coaching in our conference. maybe the st. louis rams would be a good next choice for marty.
skidrow wilson

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2007
How bout them Chargers!!! Charging off the cliff...
San Diego Rudy

San Diego, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2007
What the @#$ happened? I am looking at the Chargers schedule and all those 'gimmies' are starting to look like probable losses. Turner took the keys to San Diego's Ferrari and promptly drove it into a wall - no amount of tinkering is going to make this wreck run on all cylinders again until we get rid of the driver - ie Turner.
ninerfan818

Dana Point, CA

#6 Oct 2, 2007
Yah, thanks for stealing our Offensive coordinator. The Chargers destroyed two teams with the hiring of Norv "I should only he a Coordinator" Turner. Did you guys not look at his resume? He has NEVER been successfull as an NFL head coach. My beloved Niners are stuck with a schmuck and it was too late in the offseason to do anything but promote within. It dodn't work. Thanks Charger owners. Nice job...you think? Neither SF nor SD will make the playoffs now.

BTW, I hate the raiders too and everything they stand for. Funny I see Chetto Raider fan popping off all over the place. Too Funny. You guys better sweep the raiders!!
charger fan

Coronado, CA

#7 Oct 2, 2007
not only do we need to get rid of nordic churner, Aarogant Jurk Smith should go also. if there is such a turmoil in the club office, no wonder why it is showing on the field! do you here me mr. spanos?
ozekijones

Poway, CA

#8 Oct 2, 2007
The Raiders are not even a gimmie this year!! Chargers do not play mobile QBs well. Daunte could eat us alive!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Gates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Envisioning the New Viking Offense (May '14) May '14 viking nation 4
News Raiders Can Play Spoiler For Chargers' Playoff ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Flynnished 7
News One Man's Opinion: Chargers' playoff hopes thre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois Garcia 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
News Hurricane Paul weakens to Cat 2 storm in Pacific (Oct '12) Oct '12 Krap Thunder 2
News Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
News Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web