What's left to motivate Ravens? Not losing to winless Dolphins

Full story: Baltimore Sun 61
Players and coaches have to think and talk one game at a time, so yesterday in their cramped quarters at Qualcomm Stadium, the Ravens could only look far enough ahead to next Monday night, when the New England ... Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeff

Miami, FL

#62 Dec 14, 2007
Dolphins suck so bad that Baltimore CAN breathe easy!! The dolphins are a team that will shoot themselves in the foot from the first snap until the last snap!! They suck so bad I don't even care if they win now!!! The owner sucks and so does his team!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Gates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Envisioning the New Viking Offense (May '14) May '14 viking nation 4
News Raiders Can Play Spoiler For Chargers' Playoff ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Flynnished 7
News One Man's Opinion: Chargers' playoff hopes thre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois Garcia 1
News One Man's Opinion: Stormy days ahead for Charge... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Crap Thunder 2
News Hurricane Paul weakens to Cat 2 storm in Pacific (Oct '12) Oct '12 Krap Thunder 2
News Over the Rivers and through the Air to Oakland'... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Dec 2012 8
News Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web