NFL: Patriots return to field

NFL: Patriots return to field

There are 24 comments on the Kennebec Journal story from Oct 25, 2011, titled NFL: Patriots return to field. In it, Kennebec Journal reports that:

Then the Pittsburgh Steelers gave him something new to look at as he gets ready to face them on Sunday-- the longest pass play in team history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kennebec Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2011
wearing the jerseys of stleelers,search google"branded-online ".

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Whoa ... Pats could possibly get Faulk, Vollmer and Mayo back this week???? Just in time for the rough schedule ahead.
Roughfarts

Cypress, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Pats will roll...
SteelersFan101

Oxon Hill, MD

#4 Oct 26, 2011
Not easy.
Teddy Brewski

Brooksville, FL

#5 Oct 26, 2011
The Steelers will easily be able to hear Albert Haynesworth farting on the Patriots sideline.
Alfarts

Cypress, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2011
Teddy Brewski wrote:
The Steelers will easily be able to hear Albert Haynesworth farting on the Patriots sideline.
There could be some Dancing with the Stars during a half time Haynesworth fartjam....
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Bewitched wrote:
Whoa ... Pats could possibly get Faulk, Vollmer and Mayo back this week???? Just in time for the rough schedule ahead.
i thought that faulk had retired. that dude is pretty old right? good player in his time but how long can a RB play? he must be mid thirties by now.

“ONLY the elite have done this”

Since: Jan 09

Boston Masshole

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought that faulk had retired. that dude is pretty old right? good player in his time but how long can a RB play? he must be mid thirties by now.
Faulk tore his ACL last season during a Jets game. He was placed on injured reserve ending his season.

He re-signed & was placed on the PUP list...The guy is 35 years old, that with the recovering injury obviously decreases the odds that he regains form. I hope Im wrong of course but, I doubt it.

In any case, when were in trouble, we (we? lol) can call upon the Law offices of Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis! ;)

Should be a great game...

Go patriots!

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#9 Oct 27, 2011
Faulk is 35 now. He tore his ACL last year in week 2 (vs Jets). He resigned with the Pats this year.

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Akron, Ohio

#10 Oct 27, 2011
B2B ... we must have posted at the same time! LOL
Busfarts

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 27, 2011
Wasnt Bettis 34 when he retired (mid 30's)?
Teddy Brewski

Brooksville, FL

#12 Oct 27, 2011
Since his injury, Faulk has been sitting high in the stands with binoculars stealing signs for Coach Belichick.
Binofarts

Houston, TX

#13 Oct 27, 2011
Perv...
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#14 Oct 27, 2011
This will be a barn burner for sure but the Patriots are just the guys who can put that fire out. Go Pats.
Buck Foston

Brooksville, FL

#15 Oct 28, 2011
The Patsies defense will be like ice cream for Roethslisberger and the Steelers.
Belichick will bawlbaby to the game officials.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#16 Oct 28, 2011
sometimes when everyone is calling for a shootout the football gods step in lower the boom. I also see a high scoring game but I wouldn't be surprised to see a defensive struggle with final score in the teens. rain all this week, Pitt played on heinz field wednesday, rain and snow this saturday the field should a soupy mess.
extra point

Brooksville, FL

#17 Oct 28, 2011
Expect Coach Belichick to shart himself on the sidelines when the Steelers score the winning touchdown.
He'll immediately head to the locker room to clean up.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#18 Oct 28, 2011
extra point wrote:
Expect Coach Belichick to shart himself on the sidelines when the Steelers score the winning touchdown.
He'll immediately head to the locker room to clean up.
in pittsburgh we refer to him as coach belitits do to his jigglin' man cans.
True Patriots Fan

Bedford, NH

#19 Oct 28, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
sometimes when everyone is calling for a shootout the football gods step in lower the boom. I also see a high scoring game but I wouldn't be surprised to see a defensive struggle with final score in the teens. rain all this week, Pitt played on heinz field wednesday, rain and snow this saturday the field should a soupy mess.
The Patriots LOVE to play in bad weather. It's what they do best.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Oct 29, 2011
pittsburgh steelers jerseys wears well . i have bought some of them from www bizkey21 com, they are nice quality... anybody bought there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonio Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Column: Super Bowl matchup masks an ugly year o... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Bookies on edge as they wait for Roethlisberger... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers hold on for improbable 18-1... Jan '16 Fart news 10
News Steelers Ready For Dynamic Offense (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News NFL Power Rankings: Top 5 Passing Combinations ... (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 8
News Ben Roethlisberger is the first QB in NFL histo... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Booze and Boobs 1
News Time for Steelers' Mike Tomlin to fire his two ... (Nov '13) Jan '14 Carl 4
More from around the web