Seminoles definitely headed in right direction

Florida State can say it's definitively headed in the right direction. With its dominant victory against Wisconsin, there should now be no doubt that Florida State is indeed on the way back to becoming a ... Full Story
Dan

Bellevue, NE

#1 Dec 27, 2008
GO NOLES!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nole4life

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Dec 28, 2008
The #1 priority with the incoming recruiting class has to be big, stout defensive tackles. The reason that we struggled all season against power running teams is b/c our DTs are undersized. Wisconsin's OL averaged 6'6 320lbs, and our DTs average about 275lbs. Most of the big runs given up this year have been up the middle.
omeganole2

Port Richey, FL

#3 Dec 28, 2008
You better believe were back, baby, after beating the best the Big 10 has to offer and ripping thru the ACC, the toughest confrence in America, Bobby has showed once again why he has the World's Greatest Coaching Staff. Jimbo is the best head-coach-in-waiting in America. Ponder has to be the #1 rated QB next year and a major Hisman contender. The Offensive Line is filled with All Americans and everybody knows the Nole defense is the best you can find anywhere.

Bobby looks like he will be around at least 3 more years since Paterno got a three year extension. The future is BRIGHT. We don't worry about any slap on the rist that the NCAA might put on us. The Gates just WISH we were gonna get major sanktuns but TK will protect us from that.

Go Bobby!
Go Jimbo!
Go TK!
Go NOles!
localsportsfan

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Dec 30, 2008
It's a crying shame that they were even allowed in a bowl game after that horrendous cheating scandal. Suspending players for 2 non-conference games & Wake Forest ---- what NCAA official does Bobby have in his back pocket?
No wonder today's youth think that they can get away with everything!
I had a high school student tell me "it's not cheating unless you get caught." All the high school football players want to go where the Coach "has their back" and will whitewash any of their wrong doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antone Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will Florida State be a perennial power ag... (Aug '07) Feb '11 deathvalley 24
Florida State running back Antone Smith blames ... (Apr '09) Oct '09 I Know 52
Reaction to the Transfer of Former FSU Running ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Longballjim - FSU 63 1
NFL Draft: Former Pahokee star Antone Smith tab... (Apr '09) Apr '09 jnic 2
Florida State Seminoles sophomore RBs run well ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Pago Pago Trojan 2
Will FSU Coach Bobby Bowden still surpass JoePa... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Mister Tonka 8
Case for the Seminoles (Nov '08) Nov '08 fsuistoast 12
More from around the web