Reaction to the Transfer of Former FSU Running Back Marcus Sims

There are 1 comment on the WCTV Tallahassee story from Jul 19, 2009, titled Reaction to the Transfer of Former FSU Running Back Marcus Sims. In it, WCTV Tallahassee reports that:

The brother of 2006 NFL first round draft pick Ernie Sims has officially left the FSU football team... Homegrown Running back Marcus Sims is currently in Florence, Alabama and has enrolled at the University of North Alabama... Searching for an expanded role within the gameplan, Sims has joined new UNA Coach Terry Bowden and from the looks of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTV Tallahassee.

Longballjim - FSU 63

Palatka, FL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Best of luck to Marcus at North Alabama. He wants an expanded role in an offense and it looked like his role at Florida State was on the decline. Sometimes the pieces just don't fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antone Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When will Florida State be a perennial power ag... (Aug '07) Feb '11 deathvalley 24
News Florida State running back Antone Smith blames ... (Apr '09) Oct '09 I Know 52
News NFL Draft: Former Pahokee star Antone Smith tab... (Apr '09) Apr '09 jnic 2
News Florida State Seminoles sophomore RBs run well ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Pago Pago Trojan 2
News Seminoles definitely headed in right direction (Dec '08) Dec '08 localsportsfan 4
News Will FSU Coach Bobby Bowden still surpass JoePa... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Mister Tonka 8
News Case for the Seminoles (Nov '08) Nov '08 fsuistoast 12
More from around the web