Tom Powers: Vikings party like it's 2009 in rout of Bills

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Buffalo Bills came to town and provided excellent therapy for the emotionally fragile Vikings.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2010
Joe Kapp

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

So what, the Bills stink and you should pound the daylights out of dog poop teams like this one. Frazier is just 1 game victory away from being named head coach for next year. If there is a next year. The Vikes are lucky they get the Giants at home next week. I think Jackson played quite well, and deserves a start toward the end of the year after Favre completes 300 N.F.L. starts as a q.b. Amazing no matter what you think of him as a player. The playoff door is definitly closed for the Vikes, big shout out to number 28 for a superb year rushing and NO Fumbles... What a difference a Defensive minded coach makes.
T-Joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

I did play well, shout-out to my three picks against a 2-9 team. Never mind, I suck. Joe Kapp is right, I am lucky to get to lose to the Giants at home next week.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

Wow. The Bills were so bad, they made even J-rod look semi good. That's reeeaaallll bad...
max thruswt

Pleasant Hill, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

The Badgers could beat either team.
Anonymoose

Fargo, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

Was a good win Vikes! In the last six weeks- the Bills lost in OT to the Steelers, Ravens and Chiefs and only lost to the Bears by three. No- this wasn't a premier team but I don't think they are as bad as their record shows either. We'll see how things go the next three weeks agains teams with winning records. Go Vikes!!
mr smooth

Fredericksburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

does anybody--i mean anybody think that with frasier coaching and with jackson the quarterback that the vikings will be in the playoffs next year?if there is no season so what!!
Clancy

Klamath Falls, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Anonymoose: You are a gentlman, and can look on the bright side. The Vikings win two in a row, but that's not good enough for some of the fans and a certain satirical sports writer. I would hate to read what these gentlmen would say had the Vikings lost those two games. I disagree with this fault finding, but I respect their right to do so.
Beecharmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Who have the Vikes beat this year? Lets see, um, Cowgirls, lowly Lions, crashing Cardinals, washed up Washington, and now the Baffling, bumbling Bills. Whoppeeeeee. Where's the Super Bowl?
Coach 48

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

The Bills looked a lot tougher than the Jets with Sanchez at QB.
dave

Sun Prairie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

max thruswt wrote:
The Badgers could beat either team.
I could make TD's with openings created by Badgers!
dave

Sun Prairie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Favre is broken.He cannot throw down field with this injury..VJ is mobile and he is awful lucky or awful good. Now that favre career is over I can go back to rooting for the pack. I think there are a ton of WI folks feel the same.Too bad GB doesnt have Peterson.Go Rogers!!!
Beecharmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

dave wrote:
Favre is broken.He cannot throw down field with this injury..VJ is mobile and he is awful lucky or awful good. Now that favre career is over I can go back to rooting for the pack. I think there are a ton of WI folks feel the same.Too bad GB doesnt have Peterson.Go Rogers!!!
Um, I have never stopped rooting for the Packers. Too bad so many Packer fans were Favred over. Great thing is that most of us were not!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1

Search the Antoine Winfield Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••