Vikings' Chris Cook to be sidelined for two weeks with knee injury

Full story: TwinCities.com

Chris Cook can't catch a break. The Minnesota Vikings rookie cornerback is expected to miss two weeks with a slight meniscus tear in his left knee, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2010
ex favre fan

Hager City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

The news just keeps getting better!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
EXACTLY!! You are starting to understand how the Vikes are quickly bypassing GB HUH? BTW how is Barnett? Grant? The thing that you fail to understand is that the Vikes have L. Sheppard to take his place, in fact he started the first two games for us and look where our pass D ranks? Poor ex, just can't catch a break can you?
ex favre fan

Hager City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!! You are starting to understand how the Vikes are quickly bypassing GB HUH? BTW how is Barnett? Grant? The thing that you fail to understand is that the Vikes have L. Sheppard to take his place, in fact he started the first two games for us and look where our pass D ranks? Poor ex, just can't catch a break can you?
I have caught more breaks than I can count!.........How about you erie?.........I know that bert is breaking your heart!.........Welcome to bertville!........Not only is he a selfish,( above any team loser).........Now we find out he's a (perv)!........What a shock!.........Ps, "bypassing" means a better record, I think 3-1 is better than 1-2?.......Purple glaze!.........Hahaahahahaahha !
ex favre fan

Hager City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Oh ya, what was your record when sheppard started?.......I'll tell ya! 0-2!.........HAHAHAHHHAAH!

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have caught more breaks than I can count!.........How about you erie?.........I know that bert is breaking your heart!.........Welcome to bertville!........Not only is he a selfish,( above any team loser).........Now we find out he's a (perv)!........What a shock!.........Ps, "bypassing" means a better record, I think 3-1 is better than 1-2?.......Purple glaze!.........Hahaahahahaahha !
Ha HA, touche, yeah I guess I have caught quite a few breaks over the span of my life, been Blessed, glad you have too. How the hell is he breaking our hearts, if you think this nonsense about him sexting his johnson to this hoe is true then you truly are gullible, maybe if he was single and it was 15-20 years ago then yeah, I would have said maybe. But this guy is not that stupid. BTW I saw your picture on another thread in this forum, you should check it out.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

It's post #20 on the Sansevere article regarding Allen and his calf roping dance.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

check that it is #19, 40 for 60's post with the link...........
ex favre fan

Hager City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

erie-vike fan wrote:
check that it is #19, 40 for 60's post with the link..........
I dont care..........BTW?.........Ya, he is that stupid!
DrewPuzia2

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

Having EJ back in the middle helps a lot in the passing game, I think the defensive line needs to step up and get some sacks now. Lito is fine in the nickel, but what about some blitzing Sanchez is young, throw everything at him and make him hear foot steps.
sebastian

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Should have moved up and taken Wilson from the Jets, kept Taylor and forgot about the bum Gerhart. This years draft was terrible compared to the last few years, nothing to help the team immediately, Cook is fragile like Harvin but god i love Percy. Thank you Wilf's for getting Moss back.
cnruf

Williamsburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

ex favre fan wrote:
ex-favre-fan. I see a lot of childish rants and comments from you on this web-site. What is it about you and other Packer fans that makes you so disgusting. Your environment, your upbringing? You and other Packer fans need to show more class. Favre had the right to go to any team after he was rejected by the Packers. Did you see McNabb when he returned as a Redskin to play at Philly. The crowd gave him a standing ovation. I thought Packer tradition had more class, but with such things as mooning the opposing team bus and other trash talk (as if football is all ther is in life), it clearly bespeaks that Packer fans are a classless bunch if you are typical. Lighten up with some real game perspective and preserve Green Bays legacy. Right now you are destroying it.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

get on the field cook - wtf? you were supposed to be an impact player and so far havent even been able to finish a damn game have ya? this isnt GB where they pamper you til you believe your better than the game. Get in there and make some hits dammit. put on a knee brace and decleat some punks man cmon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antoine Winfield Discussions

Search the Antoine Winfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••