Vikings' Winfield may miss up to three games with broken foot

Minnesota Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield has a fractured right foot and the team is hopeful that he could return within a month. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#72 Oct 28, 2009
david04 wrote:
<quoted text> yess mR. roberts..... and thats why the pack will NEVER!!!! win another one without favre!!!!!:) Bam...(are you john madden in disguise) That would explain your comments..
they only won one with him and lost the other one. the pack was great back in the days of black and white TV but lately they're just another nfc north loser franchise. none of those teams can get it done.

“one profile!”

Since: Oct 09

crackerville

#73 Oct 28, 2009
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
they only won one with him and lost the other one. the pack was great back in the days of black and white TV but lately they're just another nfc north loser franchise. none of those teams can get it done.
This year honestly there are at least 6 or more teams that could get there... No one is dominant this year.
favre4ever

United States

#74 Oct 28, 2009
Does Winfield's 3 weeks start from last week or what? Just want to track the Vikings pass defense rating as it continues downward towards the Titans rating.

“err-human favregive-divine”

Since: Sep 09

erie

#75 Oct 29, 2009
Viqueens Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on homer. The 'Queens are finished for the season. Accept it.
MIND BOGGLING HOW DUMB SOME PEOPLE ARE, I guess they enjoy making fools of themselves like this bufoon here.

erie

#76 Oct 29, 2009
buffoon

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

#77 Oct 29, 2009
david04 wrote:
<quoted text> This year honestly there are at least 6 or more teams that could get there... No one is dominant this year.
nobody thought the cars would get in last year. I think the contenders are the ones who finish strong in late november and december. That's why I don't pay too much attention to teams that seem to be unstoppable in september/october football. I've seem too many teams tank in the second half of the season.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

#78 Oct 29, 2009
typo: cards as in cardinals.

“one profile!”

crackerville

#79 Oct 29, 2009
favre4ever wrote:
Does Winfield's 3 weeks start from last week or what? Just want to track the Vikings pass defense rating as it continues downward towards the Titans rating.
i wish i could disagree with this but the secondary has been not real good.. Way to many missed tackles....
STFU

Atlanta, GA

#80 Oct 29, 2009
erie-pa fan wrote:
<quoted text>MIND BOGGLING HOW DUMB SOME PEOPLE ARE, I guess they enjoy making fools of themselves like this bufoon here.
Yep. Just like your trash talking about how Allen would crush Ben and the Vikings will win hands down. I guess you enjoy making a fool of your self like a buffoon.

“one profile!”

crackerville

#81 Nov 2, 2009
SWEEP!

erie

#82 Nov 3, 2009
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just like your trash talking about how Allen would crush Ben and the Vikings will win hands down. I guess you enjoy making a fool of your self like a buffoon.
Moron, I never once said they will win, I said they can win if we did a few things, which we did but still lost, never once did I give a prediction on the score, I even posted before the game that I was worried about penalties that may be called on us there.
Mike

United States

#83 Nov 4, 2009
Hello loser with the telephone cord connected to his CPU.

erie

#84 Nov 5, 2009
Mike wrote:
Thanx troll, I ordered high speed yesterday and got a free modem, I owe it all to you! Now I am not a loser and you still are, too bad.

erie

#85 Nov 6, 2009
Mike wrote:
By the way STFU Sage Booty TJACK.
Mike

United States

#86 Nov 6, 2009
erie-pa fan wrote:
<quoted text>By the way STFU Sage Booty TJACK.
What are these names? Three more of your fans who laugh at you?
Mike

United States

#87 Nov 6, 2009
erie-pa fan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx troll, I ordered high speed yesterday and got a free modem, I owe it all to you! Now I am not a loser and you still are, too bad.
Pathetic and still full of shit. I love it.

erie

#88 Nov 6, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What are these names? Three more of your fans who laugh at you?
Nope all trolls like you.

erie

#89 Nov 6, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic and still full of shit. I love it.
Actually the phrase "cowardly rodents" comes to mind.
Mike

United States

#90 Nov 6, 2009
I agree, you are.
dikencider

Jersey City, NJ

#91 Nov 7, 2009
david04 wrote:
<quoted text> This year honestly there are at least 6 or more teams that could get there... No one is dominant this year.
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web