Vikings' Winfield may miss up to three games with broken foot

Minnesota Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield has a fractured right foot and the team is hopeful that he could return within a month. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
oldviking

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 25, 2009
RUT ROW
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Oct 25, 2009
I can hear the whining and excuses now for the losses that would be coming whether he plays or not! The queens are the worst undefeated team in league history! Nuff said....
Truth Hurts

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 25, 2009
bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
I can hear the whining and excuses now for the losses that would be coming whether he plays or not! The queens are the worst undefeated team in league history! Nuff said....
Back to yoru trailer and your vinyl records loser!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah that's right! we beat your team 2 weeks ago!
Truth Hurts

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Oct 25, 2009
Childress the friggin liar that he is, is a complete pile of stool. You knew they weren't telling the complete truth at Winter Park.
Asher Allen will now have to step up with Mr. Benny Sapp.
Paymah is worthless, leave him on special teams play only.
casey

Barnesville, MN

#6 Oct 25, 2009
wittle john - I'd rather be 6-0 and the "worst undefeated team in league history" then 3-2 and have lost to that "worst undefeated team in league history".
Ghostryder

Galloway, OH

#7 Oct 25, 2009
I`m just mad that that Fox pulled the Steelers - Vikings game today and put the Browns game on. Now I have to go somewhere and watch it. Premier game of the week and they put the Clowns on.
Winfield

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Oct 25, 2009
How do you guys know Winfield has a broken foot. No one from the team has said this. Do you guys get information that the other paper doesn't. For a guy with a broken foot, Winfield was walking around pretty well on the sidelines last week. On top of that, they did an x ray at halftime and said it was negative. An x ray would have shown a break. Monday they did an MRI and said it was sprained. What is it? Broken? Sprained? Why are injuries such a secret these days. Back in the "good old days" we didn't have to put up with this misinformation crapp. Don't write anything unless you really know. Journalistic hacks!

Since: Dec 08

Latrobe, PA

#10 Oct 25, 2009
Ghostryder wrote:
I`m just mad that that Fox pulled the Steelers - Vikings game today and put the Browns game on. Now I have to go somewhere and watch it. Premier game of the week and they put the Clowns on.
Ouch...bad move there.
Brett Favre

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Oct 25, 2009
Winfield wrote:
How do you guys know Winfield has a broken foot. No one from the team has said this. Do you guys get information that the other paper doesn't. For a guy with a broken foot, Winfield was walking around pretty well on the sidelines last week. On top of that, they did an x ray at halftime and said it was negative. An x ray would have shown a break. Monday they did an MRI and said it was sprained. What is it? Broken? Sprained? Why are injuries such a secret these days. Back in the "good old days" we didn't have to put up with this misinformation crapp. Don't write anything unless you really know. Journalistic hacks!
Chill out, a-hole.

The announcers on FOX and ESPN broke the news this morning. It's official, so satop being a dick.
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Ann Arbor, MI

#12 Oct 25, 2009
Haha!! The queens took a knee to end the half with half a minute to go!! What a bunch of quitters! Guess the coaching of the worst undefeated team in the history of the nfl has the steelers right where they want em..
HUH

Ann Arbor, MI

#13 Oct 25, 2009
These viqueens really are a cheapshot team. A facemask, a late hit out of bounds! What goes around comes around....
david01

Aurora, CO

#14 Oct 25, 2009
being a vikings fan i have to say can the steelers EVER win a game without the "OFFICIALS" HELP!!!!!!!!!! F--k the steelers! Sooo many PHANTOM CALLS in this game.....
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Ann Arbor, MI

#15 Oct 25, 2009
Well that takes care of that! The Steelers pummeled the horseshit queens! What a laugher again in the 4th quarter.. I was surprised though that the queens didn't take a knee at the end of the game like they did at the end of the half! Showed some real fight there with the QB fumbling and throwing interceptions!
Joe Blow

Neenah, WI

#16 Oct 25, 2009
Thanks, Taylor. That was a game-winning drive you just wrecked. Too much to ask to keep your eyes on the ball with a pass that was right there? Answer is YES.
Huh What

Jefferson, WI

#17 Oct 25, 2009
Cheap shots? Ok, the facemask sucked but the late hit out of bounds was a bogus call. If it had been a running back, it woulsn't have been called! That girl QB in Pitsburgh cried foul!

Play calling by the endzone killed us! Why a screen on the last turnover? Where was AP? Bevell has such a lovefest for Favre that he forgets that AP is our team!

DOn't get me wrong, I am glad we have Favre but I can't stand Bevell!
Viqueens Blow

Lakeville, MN

#19 Oct 25, 2009
The 'Queens barely won last week and lost this week. Green Bay will wipe up Lambeau Field with them next week and Favre will go out injured to save face.

In other words, it's a typical season. As usual, their Super Bowl hopes ended today. It's all down hill from here, as usual.

Better make a deal with L.A. now while you still have a chance. Losers.
Browns suck

Jefferson, WI

#20 Oct 25, 2009
We can't all play the likes of the Lions and Browns to lick our wounds after getting your a$$es handed to you on Monday night Football! The Vikings had a couple of plays that went against them. They were in the game! The Vikings will have no problem with the arrogant packers! Hope you like 4-3! lol
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Ann Arbor, MI

#21 Oct 25, 2009
Huh What wrote:
Cheap shots? Ok, the facemask sucked but the late hit out of bounds was a bogus call. If it had been a running back, it woulsn't have been called! That girl QB in Pitsburgh cried foul!
Play calling by the endzone killed us! Why a screen on the last turnover? Where was AP? Bevell has such a lovefest for Favre that he forgets that AP is our team!
DOn't get me wrong, I am glad we have Favre but I can't stand Bevell!
The Superbowl champion Minnesota Queens are blaming the officials!??? Another expected and typical response from 0 and 4!!
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Ann Arbor, MI

#22 Oct 25, 2009
Browns suck wrote:
We can't all play the likes of the Lions and Browns to lick our wounds after getting your **** es handed to you on Monday night Football! The Vikings had a couple of plays that went against them. They were in the game! The Vikings will have no problem with the arrogant packers! Hope you like 4-3! lol
The Superbowl Champion Minnesota queens are the worst 4th quarter team in the league! Period!!
Viqueens Blow

Lakeville, MN

#23 Oct 25, 2009
Browns suck wrote:
We can't all play the likes of the Lions and Browns to lick our wounds after getting your **** es handed to you on Monday night Football! The Vikings had a couple of plays that went against them. They were in the game! The Vikings will have no problem with the arrogant packers! Hope you like 4-3! lol
Dream on homer. The 'Queens are finished for the season. Accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web