Minnesota Vikings' Leslie Frazier on Antoine Winfield: 'So far, so ...

Full story: TwinCities.com

One of the early training camp highlights for Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier is the sight of cornerback Antoine Winfield taking his normal reps with the starting unit and looking healthy.
Comments
61 - 72 of 72 Comments Last updated Aug 5, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe Harmon

Neenah, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Aug 3, 2010
 
Old team? Peppers is OLD. Look, the Bears are crap and everyone knows they are going nowhere. Not a single x-player analyst or nfl writer picks them to do anything. Horrid secondary. No receivers, bad running game. Complete non-factor. On the Vikes, starting corners should be Winfield and Shep - Griffin is a soft guy who gets beat underneath and over the top and can't play man coverage. If anything, start Cook ahead of him and see how that goes. Yeah, the humerous thing about the Pukes, is that not only did we beat them twice, but beat the hell out of them soundly, embarrassing them completely in front of their home crowd. Total humiliation, we imposed our will on them - and that's exactly the way Larry McCarran defined it on radio. Pukes have one thing in common with us - a bad head coach. The utterly laughable thing about the Pukers is that they have no trophies, except the one Favre delivered to them, since the *Glory Days*- horse and buggy days. If you start the clock in the early 70s. the Pukers are a sad, crap organization that won nothing.
Joe Harmon

Neenah, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CT Viking Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real. Is Italy a Super Power based on what the Roman Empire did? Football is all about the here and now. A new champion is crowned every year. Anything else is ancient history - nice to read about, won't get you jack s**t today.
Best post of the day, man. Good stuff - Puke fans can't help their retardation. Their memory lapses for the quarter century following Starr's last championship.
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Aug 3, 2010
 
Speaking of old crap...retire, unretire, retire, unretire, retire, unretire, retire...
Da Bears 2010

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Harmon wrote:
Old team? Peppers is OLD. Look, the Bears are crap and everyone knows they are going nowhere. Not a single x-player analyst or nfl writer picks them to do anything. Horrid secondary. No receivers, bad running game. Complete non-factor. On the Vikes, starting corners should be Winfield and Shep - Griffin is a soft guy who gets beat underneath and over the top and can't play man coverage. If anything, start Cook ahead of him and see how that goes. Yeah, the humerous thing about the Pukes, is that not only did we beat them twice, but beat the hell out of them soundly, embarrassing them completely in front of their home crowd. Total humiliation, we imposed our will on them - and that's exactly the way Larry McCarran defined it on radio. Pukes have one thing in common with us - a bad head coach. The utterly laughable thing about the Pukers is that they have no trophies, except the one Favre delivered to them, since the *Glory Days*- horse and buggy days. If you start the clock in the early 70s. the Pukers are a sad, crap organization that won nothing.
Easy Joe, go take your meds. Its OK!!! After the STUN factor of today(Favre) its perfectly normal to then express RAGE!!(Favre and Bears and Packers) Hope that helps because now You are the sad, crap organization that has won NOTHING!!!
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Aug 3, 2010
 
The utterly laughable thing about the Queens is that they have no trophies, except the one Favre showed them pics of when he was a Pucker
Da Bears 2010

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Aug 3, 2010
 
Bullfarts wrote:
The utterly laughable thing about the Queens is that they have no trophies, except the one Favre showed them pics of when he was a Pucker
You forgot the HOWL!!!!
O-3E in 101st Airborne

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"He's making throws I haven't seen him make before" Rice said.

Yeah Sid? How's that? With his feet on the ground? Is that what you haven't seen him do before?
Who Dat Charlie

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Aug 3, 2010
 
No Farve equals no win on Sept 9th.

Who Dat
Two Dat

Since: May 10

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Aug 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who Dat Charlie wrote:
No Farve equals no win on Sept 9th.
Who Dat
Two Dat
Screw Dat
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Aug 3, 2010
 
Retire Dat

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Aug 4, 2010
 
smell dat?

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Aug 5, 2010
 
ezg357d wrote:
<quoted text>Make fun of my type-o all you want But you know its true The Packers defense was exposed By Favre & the Steelers did see what Favre did to you & they did the same & the Cards Ran up 51 points. The Packers defense has been exposed Like it or Not & your QB Aaron cant learn a new playbook Just take a look at there last two games & that is all the proof you need The Packers coach showed there full playbook in the last game of the season to Cards second string players & had to keep the same playbook in there wild card game Why did you ever ask your self? > Well let me tell you Aaron is slow He is a slow learner The coaches knew he couldnt learn new plays in time for there wild card game so they Had to keep the same playbook Ever ask yourself Why is he "Aaron" takeing so many sacks maybe he dont know where all of his receivers are still.(da I took a sack looking for them all coach) I am sure the packers coaches know that Aaron is Slow. other wise Why didnt the packers coaches have a new game plan for that wild card game The VIKES had a new game plan The Cards had a new one The Cowboys had a new game plan for the playoffs Why didnt The Packers Like i said Aaron is slow at learning & put that with a defense that has been exposed by Favre & your future isnt to brite now is it.>>> GO VIKINGS
You can spell it defence, it has the same meaning, it is merely a variation of the word defense from late Latin-my problem is the fact that those two nitwits Jim and X have the audacity to correct anyone on grammar, or anything for that matter, they are the two biggest boobs, besides Camel Tow, on these threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antoine Winfield Discussions

Search the Antoine Winfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••