Adrian Peterson leads Vikings to 24-10 win over Lions

RECAP: Adrian Peterson continued his re-emergence as the Vikings' most valuable player with a dazzling 160-yard, two-touchdown performance to lead Minnesota to its first victory of 2010 against the always forgiving Lions . Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jimmy

Milwaukee, WI

#62 Sep 27, 2010
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>I bet youll start worrying now after the Bears beat you.The Lions dont look like such pushovers now I bet.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bears vs Lions ... Really? Is that the best ya have? Wow ... 2-1 1-2 ENOUGH SAID !!
Realisticvikesfa n

Minneapolis, MN

#63 Sep 28, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bears vs Lions ... Really? Is that the best ya have? Wow ... 2-1 1-2 ENOUGH SAID !!
Enough said! Your team finally went up against a decent defense and they self destructed and were beat. 8 yards rushing in the first half! 17 penalties! Turnover at the end of the game! That sure didn't look like a championship team performance and now they get a Lions team that also has a decent defense, especially up front. Looks like your team could be back to .500 when we come off our bye. And oh by the way, NFC North title still comes through Minnesota, ENOUGH SAID!!
idea

Duluth, MN

#64 Sep 28, 2010
it is a game fun to watch a win
you people are obsessed
maybe you should meat each other and duke it out and just end it
think about it a viking fan from wisconsin is ethnically the same as his brother the packer fan so can you really hate one
i only hate the obsessed packer fans
even if they leave the state of hockey will go back to pre-vikes
gopher fanatics and wild fans with a leaning toward chicago in the nfl
I wonder what keeps you up at night the packers/vikings won a game?

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#65 Sep 29, 2010
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget they only lost to Philadelphia by 3 points and 5 points to Chicago.The Lions arent a pushover.
It has gotten to the point where there are so many idiots on these threads I don't even want to post, if not for fans like you and Eric113, 40, CT, and some of the other regular Vike fans I wouldn't. Hope the bye week will help, good win but work to do. BF is just pushing a bit too hard but can't fault him too much, he is just tryin' to make plays. Still too many penalties being taken by this team but the huge bright spot is the D and AP, especially the zero fumble thing-PACKERS SUCK, SO DO THE BEARS, I STILL THINK THEY END UP IN LAST PLACE-18 penalties for GB, what a joke of a team. Still early yet, hopefully Rice can get back as expected and be healthy, in the mean time Vikes can ride AP and the D till that happens.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#66 Sep 30, 2010
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>It has gotten to the point where there are so many idiots on these threads I don't even want to post, if not for fans like you and Eric113, 40, CT, and some of the other regular Vike fans I wouldn't. Hope the bye week will help, good win but work to do. BF is just pushing a bit too hard but can't fault him too much, he is just tryin' to make plays. Still too many penalties being taken by this team but the huge bright spot is the D and AP, especially the zero fumble thing-PACKERS SUCK, SO DO THE BEARS, I STILL THINK THEY END UP IN LAST PLACE-18 penalties for GB, what a joke of a team. Still early yet, hopefully Rice can get back as expected and be healthy, in the mean time Vikes can ride AP and the D till that happens.
A few of those penalties for the Vikings were some what excusable due to having Ryan Cook at center when he isnt even a center normally.Overall not to bad of a game.If we can get through the next 4 with at least 2-2 we should be alright.A win over the Pack would be big.
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

#67 Sep 30, 2010
Da Vikings 2010 wrote:
Why would we want Edwards when he couldnt handle it in Buffalo.Even though the Vikings do have away of transforming players.We picked up three wideouts and released one you idiot.Bears suck.
Add those WR's and your amazing draft class for this year, what do you have??? NOTHING!! At least the Vikes wont lose this weekend
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#68 Sep 30, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we'll have to make up for it with 6 sacks this time ... and it's "orange" .. hahahahaha
Try doing that without 19 penalties haahahahahahahahha.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#69 Sep 30, 2010
ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, typical queen fan!.........Gets a woody when the queens beat the Kitty's!.........Hhahahhaahhh! .........If ya knew anything about football?.........You would know the queens looked like..........the QUEENS!....Pathetic!.......Hha hahhahh!
19 penalties.
Estate 45

Milwaukee, WI

#70 Sep 30, 2010
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>19 penalties.
really?
idea

Duluth, MN

#71 Oct 1, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing the vikes can beat is off .. and even then they struggle to score ... Can hardly wait for "madman" Matthews to grind grandpappys face into the Lambeau turf .. what a performance he had today (2 picks, another pick nullified by a penalty, and a lateral fumble that the refs missed).. good thing fumblefreddy bailed ya out with that 80 yard run .. Ya struggled to beat the Lions without their QB and running back ... hell of a job purple peepee eaters
Packers go with their "pyscho" defense with one down lineman,
can it even touch much less stop Adrian Peterson?
Vikings have a pass called and see one down lineman and a bunch of tiny players buzzing around off the line,
Vikings would check into a Peterson run.
idea

Duluth, MN

#72 Oct 1, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we'll have to make up for it with 6 sacks this time ... and it's "orange" .. hahahahaha
There was a Packers fan with a really crappy seat at Lambeau. Looking with his binoculars, he spotted an empty seat on the 50-yard line. Thinking to himself "what a waste" he made his way down to the empty seat.

When he arrived at the seat, he asked the man sitting next to it, "Is this seat taken?" The man replied, "This was my wife's seat. She passed away. She was a big Packers fan." The other man replied,"I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May I ask why you didn't give the ticket to a friend or a relative?"

The man replied, "They're all at the funeral."

Well, quick question how's your wife doing, ahem you were gonna leave her for rodgy anyways, now that's ajoke in of itself
idea

Duluth, MN

#73 Oct 1, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Add those WR's and your amazing draft class for this year, what do you have??? NOTHING!! At least the Vikes wont lose this weekend
why what an amazing bear you have
http://gapersblock.com/tailgate/2009/12/footb...
idea

Duluth, MN

#74 Oct 1, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
"bears and lions and skins, oh my" ..... I'm not "worrying" at all about what your doing .. it's pretty obvious ... playing like $h!t (even in a win)......... now, go see the wizard for a brain scarecrow
sorry about your dad too
http://jaypho.wordpress.com/2010/06/18/funnie...
idea

Duluth, MN

#75 Oct 1, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
pst. packers had fun
http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/74/pack...
idea

Duluth, MN

#76 Oct 1, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
"bears and lions and skins, oh my" ..... I'm not "worrying" at all about what your doing .. it's pretty obvious ... playing like $h!t (even in a win)......... now, go see the wizard for a brain scarecrow
the toilets are nice a green bay
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Green-Bay-P...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web