Adrian Peterson leads Vikings to 24-10 win over Lions

Full story: TwinCities.com

RECAP: Adrian Peterson continued his re-emergence as the Vikings' most valuable player with a dazzling 160-yard, two-touchdown performance to lead Minnesota to its first victory of 2010 against the always forgiving Lions .
Comments
41 - 60 of 75 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2010

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
"takes a licking and keeps on picking" (2 today - total 6)
Isn't past your bed time? Say your prayers little boy. You have kindergarten in the morning. Mommy might make you a moldy grilled cheese sandwich for lunch tomorrow if you are a good boy.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>You best start worrying about the Bears,Lions ,Washington and Miami before you start worrying about what were doing.We know what you were hoping today.
"bears and lions and skins, oh my" ..... I'm not "worrying" at all about what your doing .. it's pretty obvious ... playing like $h!t (even in a win)......... now, go see the wizard for a brain scarecrow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

Da Crusher_RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't past your bed time? Say your prayers little boy. You have kindergarten in the morning. Mommy might make you a moldy grilled cheese sandwich for lunch tomorrow if you are a good boy.
huh?... uuuuuuuum that the best ya can smack down on me?... here, let me help ya ... GET YOUR FRICKIN' GREEN AND GOLD @$$ TO BED YA PECKERHEAD!... AND TELL YOUR MOM "NO SEX" TONIGHT!... MAYBE SHE WILL MAKE YA A MOLDY CHEESE SANDWICH AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR @$$ TOMORROW IF YOUR LUCKY!!!" .... see?.. that's how ya do it .... your welcome =)
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
"takes a licking and keeps on picking" (2 today - total 6)
Takes a sack and plays for the pack..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>Wasnt that expected last time by you packers fans?I would be worried about rodgers who has a hurt o-line and has been sacked like 18 times in 3 games vs the vikings. OWNAGE.
I guess we'll have to make up for it with 6 sacks this time ... and it's "orange" .. hahahahaha

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

The play was "65 U-back," ...rename that thing...28 U back. he sure is...zip ding 80 yds...td...thank you for coming out!....take that Mr.Johnson... the "BEST...I mean the BEST RB" in the league...GO AP...GO VIKES!!!
Patriot

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

Hang in there guys, good game today!
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

PurpleHaze1 wrote:
The play was "65 U-back," ...rename that thing...28 U back. he sure is...zip ding 80 yds...td...thank you for coming out!....take that Mr.Johnson... the "BEST...I mean the BEST RB" in the league...GO AP...GO VIKES!!!
WOW, typical queen fan!.........Gets a woody when the queens beat the Kitty's!.........Hhahahhaahhh! .........If ya knew anything about football?.........You would know the queens looked like..........the QUEENS!....Pathetic!.......Hha hahhahh!

“any questions?”

st.john's, newfoundland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, typical queen fan!.........Gets a woody when the queens beat the Kitty's!.........Hhahahhaahhh! .........If ya knew anything about football?.........You would know the queens looked like..........the QUEENS!....Pathetic!.......Hha hahhahh!
...wow!...another "LITTLE" pearl of wisdom from the great football mind of a Pecker fan...never has so little been given to so many by so few...hahahahahaha...GO VIKES!!!

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Since: Mar 09

Anytown, Minnesota........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?... uuuuuuuum that the best ya can smack down on me?... here, let me help ya ... GET YOUR FRICKIN' GREEN AND GOLD @$$ TO BED YA PECKERHEAD!... AND TELL YOUR MOM "NO SEX" TONIGHT!... MAYBE SHE WILL MAKE YA A MOLDY CHEESE SANDWICH AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR @$$ TOMORROW IF YOUR LUCKY!!!" .... see?.. that's how ya do it .... your welcome =)
now that is real class right there..........sounds like Crusher hit a nerve......
thissucks

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

Vikes win. I think we'd have won last week against Miami too if we'd have had yesterdays officiating crew. The chances are excellent that Miami wouldn't have gotten away with holding Jared Allen nearly every play from scrimmage.

Yesterdays officials were some of the nit-pickiest, flag happy groups I've ever seen. 12 penalties on the Vikes, and 8 against the Lions. I mean the game wasn't the most crisply played I've ever seen, but there's such a thing as letting them play the game. Fox got tired of showing penalty replays because for the most part it was like looking for a ghost. They were undetectable. In any case though, 12 penalties are inexcusable. They've got 5 tough games after the bye; 3 of which are on the road. They'd better sharpen-up.

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
Smack down?? Gosh, your reply says it all about your lack of an intelligent response. Maybe I overstated your education ability by giving that you are in Kindergarten. How about pre-school? Actually your response brought a large smile to me. Keep it up. I can't wait to see if you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.
bleeding purple

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

It was only the Lions and don't kid yourselves our qb sucks.
trolls

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Just go away wrote:
God I wish South Dakota or Iowa would get a team. The Vikequeens need to go to another city to get their new stadium. I'm thinkin the Gophers could beat the quinnies. What an embarrassment these wannabes are!
Well I guess you haven't seen the Gophers play this year then!
Realisticvikesfa n

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Dont forget they only lost to Philadelphia by 3 points and 5 points to Chicago.The Lions arent a pushover.
And pretty sure the Lions would kill the Buffalo Bills, which is one of GB's wins and if Vick was in the entire first game, GB would have one loss on their record.
Realisticvikesfa n

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, typical queen fan!.........Gets a woody when the queens beat the Kitty's!.........Hhahahhaahhh! .........If ya knew anything about football?.........You would know the queens looked like..........the QUEENS!....Pathetic!.......Hha hahhahh!
And yet you hang your hat of being the greatest team in the league, by beating the Bills!? and Philly without Vick at qb for the first half. Let's see how your team does against a decent team, then we'll see what happens to your squad next week when the Lions take revenge out on Rodgers. Just a reminder, you don't have to look good to get a win, you just have to get a win.
Da Bears 2010

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

If the Vikes need a QB, Trent Edwards is available. Vikes have picked up like 10 WR's to fill in for Sidney Rice, maybe they can start hoarding QB's.
Da Vikings 2010

Cannon Falls, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Why would we want Edwards when he couldnt handle it in Buffalo.Even though the Vikings do have away of transforming players.We picked up three wideouts and released one you idiot.Bears suck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
"bears and lions and skins, oh my" ..... I'm not "worrying" at all about what your doing .. it's pretty obvious ... playing like $h!t (even in a win)......... now, go see the wizard for a brain scarecrow
I bet youll start worrying now after the Bears beat you.The Lions dont look like such pushovers now I bet.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

ex favre fan wrote:
Next for the Great Packers who lost to the Bears...The Kittys who might be the next upset.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Antoine Winfield Discussions

Search the Antoine Winfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••