Adrian Peterson leads Vikings to 24-1...

Adrian Peterson leads Vikings to 24-10 win over Lions

There are 75 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Adrian Peterson leads Vikings to 24-10 win over Lions. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

RECAP: Adrian Peterson continued his re-emergence as the Vikings' most valuable player with a dazzling 160-yard, two-touchdown performance to lead Minnesota to its first victory of 2010 against the always forgiving Lions .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

What To Do

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Sep 26, 2010
By winning this meaningless game we put our 2011 draft position in a worst spot since SuperBowl homeboy is not in the cards this season.

It is time to play for a franchise QB with the first overall pick for next year. By winning 8 games this season will not help the fan base as they are SuperBowl or bust this season.

Take your pick Vikings!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 26, 2010
good game.Peterson was great and the offense is improving.The defense was pretty good too.The Lions are going to win some games this year.Theyll give the Packers a run for it next week.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 26, 2010
The Saints was the stupidist game I saw all day.1st and ten and try a field goal.Miss and lose the game.LMAO
Pacfan

Eau Claire, WI

#25 Sep 26, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>The Vikes would have beat the Green Gay Pack today so go play with your lil gay buddies ex farve fan, shAAAron Rodgers, ranks666 and 0-50 !!
I think you forgot to take your meds today! I'm sure as soon as you can get sober enough to drive, you'll be lined up for Super Bowl tickets!!!???
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#26 Sep 26, 2010
Pacfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you forgot to take your meds today! I'm sure as soon as you can get sober enough to drive, you'll be lined up for Super Bowl tickets!!!???
Green Gay Pacfan BLOWS

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

#27 Sep 26, 2010
I can not for the life of me see these posters b.itching about the Vikings winning today.. Maybe Detroit is not the class of the league, but compared to the Giants (0-3), The Aints losing to the Falcons, the Seahawks beating the Bolts, the overrated 49's & Redskins losing; just what the hell is everyone's problem? Enjoy your team's win and quit complaining.
And regarding one of Favre's Int., he was hit in the arm just as he was releasing the ball. With a week off, he and those two new receivers can work on their timing and routes. He got banged up today by that front four, but like the old Timex Watch Commercial, he takes a licking, but keeps on ticking.
Go Vikes!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#28 Sep 26, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>The Vikes would have beat the Green Gay Pack today so go play with your lil gay buddies ex farve fan, shAAAron Rodgers, ranks666 and 0-50 !!
The only thing the vikes can beat is off .. and even then they struggle to score ... Can hardly wait for "madman" Matthews to grind grandpappys face into the Lambeau turf .. what a performance he had today (2 picks, another pick nullified by a penalty, and a lateral fumble that the refs missed).. good thing fumblefreddy bailed ya out with that 80 yard run .. Ya struggled to beat the Lions without their QB and running back ... hell of a job purple peepee eaters

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#29 Sep 26, 2010
Da Crusher_RIP wrote:
I can not for the life of me see these posters b.itching about the Vikings winning today.. Maybe Detroit is not the class of the league, but compared to the Giants (0-3), The Aints losing to the Falcons, the Seahawks beating the Bolts, the overrated 49's & Redskins losing; just what the hell is everyone's problem? Enjoy your team's win and quit complaining.
And regarding one of Favre's Int., he was hit in the arm just as he was releasing the ball. With a week off, he and those two new receivers can work on their timing and routes. He got banged up today by that front four, but like the old Timex Watch Commercial, he takes a licking, but keeps on ticking.
Go Vikes!
"takes a licking and keeps on picking" (2 today - total 6)
IndyVikeFan

Fishers, IN

#30 Sep 26, 2010
The lions best receiver was a non factor big things are going to happen with Chris Cook
still 0-4

Eau Claire, WI

#31 Sep 26, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>Green Gay Pacfan BLOWS
You need to come out of the closet man, I bet you will feel better about yourself and not be so angry. It's 2010, you will be excepted, you won't need to write childish posts about people being gay just to hide who you really are!
Just go away

United States

#32 Sep 26, 2010
God I wish South Dakota or Iowa would get a team. The Vikequeens need to go to another city to get their new stadium. I'm thinkin the Gophers could beat the quinnies. What an embarrassment these wannabes are!

Location hidden

#33 Sep 26, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing the vikes can beat is off .. and even then they struggle to score ... Can hardly wait for "madman" Matthews to grind grandpappys face into the Lambeau turf .. what a performance he had today (2 picks, another pick nullified by a penalty, and a lateral fumble that the refs missed).. good thing fumblefreddy bailed ya out with that 80 yard run .. Ya struggled to beat the Lions without their QB and running back ... hell of a job purple peepee eaters
You best start worrying about the Bears,Lions ,Washington and Miami before you start worrying about what were doing.We know what you were hoping today.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Sep 26, 2010
oxboro wrote:
can ray edwards get any dumber?
I dont think thats possible.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Sep 26, 2010
AAAron Rodgers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasnt that expected last time by you packers fans?I would be worried about rodgers who has a hurt o-line and has been sacked like 18 times in 3 games vs the vikings. OWNAGE.
Bar Room Blitz

Cottage Grove, MN

#36 Sep 26, 2010
>
>

Why do I feel that a win over the Lions, is like beating your sister in arm wrestling??
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#37 Sep 26, 2010
still 0-4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to come out of the closet man, I bet you will feel better about yourself and not be so angry. It's 2010, you will be excepted, you won't need to write childish posts about people being gay just to hide who you really are!
You need to go to a Green Gay Pack site man and cry !!! Beeitch
Frederick Cox

Saint Paul, MN

#38 Sep 26, 2010
PLAY OF THE GAME: First-and-10 at the Detroit 20 with 3:14 remaining in the third quarter and leading 17-10, Peterson hits the line of scrimmage, stiff arms C.C. Brown and out runs the Lions' safety for an 80-yard touchdown to put the game in a vise. It was Peterson's longest career run and the fourth-longest in team history.

SO _ WAS IT JIM MARSHALL LIKE?- IT SAYS THEY WERE AT DETROIT 20 YARD LINE---IN ORDER TO GAIN 80 YARDS HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO RUN THROUGH THE END ZONE AND UP TO ROW 25......DUUHHH.. CHILI must have wrote this cause he don't know what the hell is going on either!
still 0-4

Eau Claire, WI

#39 Sep 26, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go to a Green Gay Pack site man and cry !!! Beeitch
Come on man .... start being honest with yourself, take that first step, you will feel better, don't you want your family to meet your boyfriend.
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

#40 Sep 26, 2010
Hey, queen fans why arnt you WHINING about the refs today?.........Oh, maybe its becouse all the calls went your way?.........Funny how that works!.......Must feel sorry for the Poor 35W bridge folk!.........Just folling your lead, Idiots!

Location hidden

#41 Sep 26, 2010
Bar Room Blitz wrote:
>
>
Why do I feel that a win over the Lions, is like beating your sister in arm wrestling??
Dont forget they only lost to Philadelphia by 3 points and 5 points to Chicago.The Lions arent a pushover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web