Adrian Peterson leads Vikings to 24-10 win over Lions

RECAP: Adrian Peterson continued his re-emergence as the Vikings' most valuable player with a dazzling 160-yard, two-touchdown performance to lead Minnesota to its first victory of 2010 against the always forgiving Lions . Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Ownage.
Kirkman

Hastings, MN

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Packers suck! Go Bears!
Outsidelookingin

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Sep 26, 2010
Yay, the Vikings beat the Lions. Yay, the Vikings beat the Lions. Oh, wait. Everybody beats the Lions.
Edge

Duluth, MN

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Vikes week 3 glaring problems: Oline can't protect Favre; receiving corp hasn't found passing rythem ; passD still allows repeated pitch and catch play sequences; sp teams allows too many longer than average kick-off/punt returns.
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Outsidelookingin wrote:
Yay, the Vikings beat the Lions. Yay, the Vikings beat the Lions. Oh, wait. Everybody beats the Lions.
Lions will beat the Green Gay Pack next week !! Bears will put a serious hurtin on the Green GAY Pack and expose them for what they are FRAUDS !! Blow Pack Blow !! he he (snicker)
Jimmy Speedo

Rochester, MN

#6 Sep 26, 2010
This team has serious problems...

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#7 Sep 26, 2010
can ray edwards get any dumber?
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#8 Sep 26, 2010
Jimmy Speedo wrote:
This team has serious problems...
Green Gay Pack can not help it !! Beeitch
American

Palm City, FL

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Vikings must have taken notes last week on how to win a game.
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#10 Sep 26, 2010
oxboro wrote:
can ray edwards get any dumber?
He could of boxed last nite. might explain his state of mind.
mep

Dagsboro, DE

#11 Sep 26, 2010
yay
mep

Dagsboro, DE

#12 Sep 26, 2010
favre favre favre favrep

Since: Sep 10

Onalaska, WI

#13 Sep 26, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>Lions will beat the Green Gay Pack next week !! Bears will put a serious hurtin on the Green GAY Pack and expose them for what they are FRAUDS !! Blow Pack Blow !! he he (snicker)
aw what the hell am I saying!! of course I don't believe the Bears are gonna beat Green Gay! I just got caught up in the moment because the Vikings managed to get a win dispite another crappy offensive performance by Brett. but ya know what? A wins a win! But I know in my heart that when it's all said and done the Puckers will be north champs. god, I hate them, but what ya gonna do? GO TWINS! I guess
CrackerJack

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2010
Edwards shows he has issues. If he cannot control himself and just play, then I'm fine playing Robison all downs. He also is fast and tough.

Since: Mar 10

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2010
Yes they won but not impressive. Without AP's breakout run it was a close game. They are not meshing........They need to work O.T. to get it right.
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#17 Sep 26, 2010
Can not wait till shAAAron Rodgers is laying stiff on his back after the beat down he is going to take Monday nite ! shAAAron Rodgers will not be healthy enough to play against Detroit !
Go Twins

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Sep 26, 2010
Hey Brett, Can you just manage the game and let All Day do the work? Stop pressing with the recievers, they aren't a good bunch anymore and you ain't a gun slinger of old anymore. Too much interception from the old Brett.

This might be the only win of the season for us so enjoy it Vikings fans.
Bill Birditzman

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Sep 26, 2010
what a shameful win. The Queens lose to any other team today but the Lions the way they played. The penalties, the poor coaching, or lack thereof, this team will be lucky to win 5 more games this year. Yea, they beat the Lions!!! everyone beats the Lions, besides Buffalo and Carolina, the worst teams in football..By year's end the Vikings won't be far from them....and tell me how sore will Favre be on Monday AM when he wakes up? The Lions put a real hurt on the 'ol man...wait till they face the Jets and Bears...ouch!!!!
did Berrian play ? what is up with that guy?...and someone tell me, with Rice out, your receiving corps is disarray, why would you put your best remaining guy out there to return an effen kickoff?,,Is this a** clown Childress REALLY that stupid?
Ziggy Wilf

Delano, MN

#20 Sep 26, 2010
OK, now Minnesota taxpayers should build me a new stadium since the team is on a winning streak (ONE in a row). I would spend some of my own money but the Bentley needs new tires.
JimisRite

West Salem, WI

#21 Sep 26, 2010
Bill Birditzman wrote:
what a shameful win. The Queens lose to any other team today but the Lions the way they played. The penalties, the poor coaching, or lack thereof, this team will be lucky to win 5 more games this year. Yea, they beat the Lions!!! everyone beats the Lions, besides Buffalo and Carolina, the worst teams in football..By year's end the Vikings won't be far from them....and tell me how sore will Favre be on Monday AM when he wakes up? The Lions put a real hurt on the 'ol man...wait till they face the Jets and Bears...ouch!!!!
did Berrian play ? what is up with that guy?...and someone tell me, with Rice out, your receiving corps is disarray, why would you put your best remaining guy out there to return an effen kickoff?,,Is this **** clown Childress REALLY that stupid?
The Vikes would have beat the Green Gay Pack today so go play with your lil gay buddies ex farve fan, shAAAron Rodgers, ranks666 and 0-50 !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1

Antoine Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE