Vikings' midseason grades: So Favre, ...

Vikings' midseason grades: So Favre, so good

There are 42 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 7, 2009, titled Vikings' midseason grades: So Favre, so good. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Vikings are off to their best start since the 2000 season, when they reached the NFC championship game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

eric113

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#42 Nov 9, 2009
GMan in Cally wrote:
I'm looking for some Packer or Bear fans. Anybody seen them?? Geez, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting one of them a few weeks back in this forum!... Where the hell they all go?? Why won't they come out and play anymore?.. Maybe cause their teams won't?? hmmm. I miss em.
No kidding dude, I talked all kinds of trash on all these threads right after the game (I could not type fast enough) trying to bait them, but losing to Tampax Bay must have put the gag on 'em.

“Vikings West Coast Rep!”

Since: Mar 07

Ridgecrest, California

#43 Nov 10, 2009
Dang, we might have to go over to the G.B. Gazzette forum.. We should probably let them stop the bleeding at least before we kick em. naaaaa! See you at the Chicago Tribune!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web