Ochocinco's plan for Vikings: I'll bl...

Ochocinco's plan for Vikings: I'll blow Ragnar's horn

There are 74 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 9, 2009, titled Ochocinco's plan for Vikings: I'll blow Ragnar's horn. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco has a special celebration planned if he scores Sunday against the Minnesota Vikings at the Metrodome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
T to the Rizoy

Eden Prairie, MN

#64 Dec 10, 2009
Can't wait to see ya 85 WHO-DEY coast to coast
Purplw_Glory_Dre amer

Buford, GA

#65 Dec 10, 2009
Actually people do take him seriously on the field. He is still considered an elite receiver in this league. I hate how people bash him but gush over Jared who has a very flambouyant personality as well. Its not disrespect for the game. Guys like Flozell Adams dont have respect for the game. Ocho is simply treating it like it is...a game. Try to remember when you were a kid and played, which is what we complain about all teh time....that we wish these guys played it with more passion and less greed.
Deek

United States

#66 Dec 10, 2009
We all probably laugh at his antics when he's playing in games and doing his antics when it doesn't involve us. He may even do something stupid yet funny and we will still laugh even if it is our game. As long as there really is no disrespect to the Vikings, I don't really care what he does. He'll make it more interesting to watch, and maybe something to laugh at.

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Since: Mar 09

Anytown, Minnesota........

#68 Dec 10, 2009
Purplw_Glory_Dreamer wrote:
Actually people do take him seriously on the field. He is still considered an elite receiver in this league. I hate how people bash him but gush over Jared who has a very flambouyant personality as well. Its not disrespect for the game. Guys like Flozell Adams dont have respect for the game. Ocho is simply treating it like it is...a game. Try to remember when you were a kid and played, which is what we complain about all teh time....that we wish these guys played it with more passion and less greed.
you got passion mixed up with being cocky and just being an assss. He has NO respect for the game, period. Can you imagine what would have happened to this jagoff if he would try something like this 25-30 years ago when Carl Eller played?.or better yet, Dick Butkus...he wouldn't make it back to the bench with his head intact..today's players have no repsect for the game and it's roots, it's all about THEM, team is second, the game is 3rd but THEY place themselves above everyone and everything else....if Klink allows this jagoff to disresepct the Vikings in our stadium, well it is on him and will tell me a lot of HIS character..or total lack thereof...
tarkington

New York, NY

#69 Dec 10, 2009
Vikes DBs suck, should be 3-4 horn blows from Ochocinco this Sunday! Let the Viking funeral begin!!
alanpaige

New York, NY

#70 Dec 10, 2009
Vikes fans, I see a Cincy win this Sunday. Childress needs to right the ship and put in Sage or TJ...Favre just won't cut it now that his annual slide has begun. Cincy is a better team overall but will have to play well in the dome. Anyway, expect 2-3 TDs from Chad because our DBs are terrible!!
ZZZ

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Dec 10, 2009
Oh Danny Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
you got passion mixed up with being cocky and just being an assss. He has NO respect for the game, period. Can you imagine what would have happened to this **** if he would try something like this 25-30 years ago when Carl Eller played?.or better yet, Dick Butkus...he wouldn't make it back to the bench with his head intact..today's players have no repsect for the game and it's roots, it's all about THEM, team is second, the game is 3rd but THEY place themselves above everyone and everything else....if Klink allows this **** to disresepct the Vikings in our stadium, well it is on him and will tell me a lot of HIS character..or total lack thereof...
You're too old. Times have changed.
MarkyMarkAndTheG reenBunch

United States

#72 Dec 10, 2009
I'll admit I have a small mancrush on Mr. 8 5... He does make watching Cincy football fun, which hasn't been the case for 20 years or so. If you ask me I'd rather see an over the top TD celebration from the receiver formerly known as Johnson (as long as it's not against my Jets) than another pouty, bland press conference starring Coach Bellitits 100 times out of 100
Doubting Thomas

Hopkins, MN

#73 Dec 10, 2009
alanpaige wrote:
Vikes fans, I see a Cincy win this Sunday. Childress needs to right the ship and put in Sage or TJ...Favre just won't cut it now that his annual slide has begun. Cincy is a better team overall but will have to play well in the dome. Anyway, expect 2-3 TDs from Chad because our DBs are terrible!!
"2-3 TDs from Chad" Really! From a team that is averaging 21 points a game (and if you take away the aberration of the 45 points against Chicago, it's only 19). This is a team that was only able to score 16 and 23 points against Cleveland. And now, because the Vikings lost to Arizona, you think they are dead in the water.

In order for Cincinnati to win there better be only 2- 3 touchdowns scored between the two teams. If Minnesota gets up by two scores Cincinnati does not have the personnel to forge a comeback. Also you take away Cincinnati run and Palmer cannot carry this team on his arm. Doesn't have the receivers to do that.

Chad Ochocinco is a has been who wants to keep his name in the papers. The only way he can do that is by making these outlandish statements!
Doubting Thomas

Hopkins, MN

#74 Dec 10, 2009
tarkington wrote:
Vikes DBs suck, should be 3-4 horn blows from Ochocinco this Sunday! Let the Viking funeral begin!!
The reason you're hoping for a Vikings loss is because you want the Vikings/Giants game to mean something. Sorry it wont, by then the Vikings will have sown up the second seed and Philly vs. Dallas will determine the NFC east cahmp and the #6 seed in the playoffs. Sorry Giants are out this year!!
Deek

United States

#75 Dec 10, 2009
Doubting Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you're hoping for a Vikings loss is because you want the Vikings/Giants game to mean something. Sorry it wont, by then the Vikings will have sown up the second seed and Philly vs. Dallas will determine the NFC east cahmp and the #6 seed in the playoffs. Sorry Giants are out this year!!
Even though the NY Giants are below average at best losing to good teams that were in the playoffs last year. They currently still are one game behind both Eagles/Cowboys. But out of all 3 teams (Eagles, Cowboys, and NY Giants..) It seems that the NY Giants have the softest remaining schedule. If anything, a NY fan would wish for Viking victories so that NY Giants could have an easy win over our 2nd string staff.
Doubting Thomas

Hopkins, MN

#76 Dec 10, 2009
Deek wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though the NY Giants are below average at best losing to good teams that were in the playoffs last year. They currently still are one game behind both Eagles/Cowboys. But out of all 3 teams (Eagles, Cowboys, and NY Giants..) It seems that the NY Giants have the softest remaining schedule. If anything, a NY fan would wish for Viking victories so that NY Giants could have an easy win over our 2nd string staff.
good point about the second string. The Giants are a moody team, I wouldn't consider any team easy for them
Deek

United States

#77 Dec 10, 2009
Doubting Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
good point about the second string. The Giants are a moody team, I wouldn't consider any team easy for them
2 out of their 4 games will be considered "Hard-Games"
If they beat the Eagles this Sunday and Dallas loses. They will be in a 3-way tie as far as the season record goes.
Both the Eagles & Cowboys have a tough remaining schedule as well.
NY Giants so-called easier games would be the Carolina Panthers & the Wash. Redskins. The Redskins will be fighting for pride and I assume the Panthers will do the same. However, I expect the Eagles to beat the NY Giants, but the Giants could easily win their next two. Which may push them to have a must-need win over MN. And if we play our 2nd string players and play a limited playbook. It could very well be a win for the NY Giants. It'll be like, here is your later X-mas present. your very own "wildcard" Merry X-mas...

Ha

Since: Apr 09

Maple Grove, MN

#79 Dec 10, 2009
Vike Mike wrote:
I HOPE SOMEONE ON THE DEFENSE KNOCKS THOSE GOLD-TEETH RIGHT OUT OF HIS BIG (expletive) MOUTH!!!!!!!!
JACK -A -S -S !!!!
GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why you morons put a clueless, nuts and mean marks by this comment....it was meant towards Chad Johnson. What are you all...a bunch of bandwagon traders?!!

MAN UP and support your team against idiots like "Ocho-Lame-O"!!

And what's with Topix blocking my photo of the kid pee-ing on the Packers?!! That's not offensive...it's logical!!

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web