Antoine Winfield is healthy again, content he can continue to be ef...

Full story: TwinCities.com
Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield doesn't see himself moving to safety anytime soon. Full Story
old viking

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 13, 2010
I hope AW has a great season,he's been a beast and fun to watch...our secondary was the weakest link. It scares me every time i read about Joe Webb,taking more snaps than Rosenfels.
Jonboy

Saint Michael, MN

#2 Jun 13, 2010
I would like to see Webb taking more snaps than TJack, and also moving Winfield inside, where he would be a killer safety.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#3 Jun 13, 2010
old viking wrote:
I hope AW has a great season,he's been a beast and fun to watch...our secondary was the weakest link. It scares me every time i read about Joe Webb,taking more snaps than Rosenfels.
Chilly is merely getting an early look at the kid to get some ideas where to use him, even Chilly was quoted as saying don't read into it. T-Jack is the back-up anyway and Rosey palms 3rd in command, assuming BF is no.1 of course.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Although he is a pretty expensive 3rd string QB-3 mil.. Maybe they are looking to shop him, Buffalo still needs help at QB, who knows.
IndyVikeFan

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 14, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised to see Sage gone before the start of training camp. His big contract does make him harder to move. If they can't get a decent deal I think they will feature him more in the preseason and then move him to a team that has QB problems.

They are very interested in Webb. He will be on the roster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
•••
•••

Antoine Winfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••