More

There are 19 comments on the 680thefan.com story from Dec 29, 2009, titled More. In it, 680thefan.com reports that:

Brett Favre got the Minnesota Vikings to overtime. The Chicago Bears got the victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 680thefan.com.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Dec 29, 2009
Haaaaa this is funny watching old man embarrass himself.

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Haaa haaa Even funnier watching him be the oldest team to start a game in the playoffs. And your team will be where???? Out???

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Dec 29, 2009
My team is whoever wins the Superbowl..just like everybody else on the internets.
Geaux Saints

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Stubby wrote:
Haaa haaa Even funnier watching him be the oldest team to start a game in the playoffs. And your team will be where???? Out???
LMFAO..Like the Viqueens have a shot at getting to the superbowl. Ur boy favre is the biggest choker at QB in the history of the league!..Oh wait , maybe it was Fran Tarkington..Oh well, either way count on the Viqueens not winning it all!

Yorktown, VA

#7 Dec 30, 2009
And Brees has how many rings? That's right none. Maybe Favre will be nice and show him what one looks like.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Dec 30, 2009
Brees has only been playing for 8 years..Favre has played for what..20 years and he only has one..
t gizzle

Warwick, RI

#9 Dec 30, 2009
That's ok....maybe the cowboys will play the aints again in the playoffs and they can make Brees their bitch again!

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#10 Dec 30, 2009
t gizzle wrote:
That's ok....maybe the cowboys will play the aints again in the playoffs and they can make Brees their bitch again!
The Cowboys need to beat the Eagles this sunday and get home field.
t gizzle

Warwick, RI

#11 Dec 30, 2009
They already beat the aints....IN THE SUPERDOME!!!!......and not to mention they got beat by the bucs.....hahahaha
t gizzle

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Dec 30, 2009
I like how the emphasis is on how Favre played when he had a wonderful 2nd half......had Peterson not fumbled in OT....I'm confident they would have won.
Geaux Saints

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 30, 2009
Stubby wrote:
And Brees has how many rings? That's right none. Maybe Favre will be nice and show him what one looks like.
He ought to show it to everyone in both organizations. Because last time I checked we won as many superbowls as you have!
Geaux Saints

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 30, 2009
t gizzle wrote:
Or maybe the viqueens can play the cards and be their bitch again!
Geaux Saints

Atlanta, GA

#15 Dec 30, 2009
t gizzle wrote:
I like how the emphasis is on how Favre played when he had a wonderful 2nd half......had Peterson not fumbled in OT....I'm confident they would have won.
Ur gonna blame Peterson? Didnt favre fumble too?At least Peterson was trying to make a play. favre just dropped it because someone got close. Not to mention he didnt do anything for the first half of the game.

Keep ragging on the future of ur franchise! Maybe he'll wind up somewhere else and terrorize you for the next 10 years! Im sure the Packers would love to sign him!!
t gizzle

Warwick, RI

#16 Dec 30, 2009
No Favre fumbled because the line forgot how to block....don't try to deny the fact that Peterson has a severe fumbling problem.
t gizzle

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Dec 30, 2009
Just face it.....the aints and the vikes are both playing like crap....u should be used to it as a saints fan since they have always sucked.

Yorktown, VA

#18 Dec 30, 2009
Geaux Saints wrote:
<quoted text>He ought to show it to everyone in both organizations. Because last time I checked we won as many superbowls as you have!
But at least the Vikings fans have actually watched their team play in a Superbowl. Browns, Lions, Jaguars, Texans and haha the Saints are the only teams to never make an appearance. NEVER. Since founded in 1967 they took 20 years to make the playoffs, 33 to win a playoff game and 39 to make it to the NFC Championship (they lost). Vikings won their very first game as an expansion team in 1961, made playoffs in 7 years and first Superbowl appearance in 8 years etc, etc, etc... I'm so glad you can rub it in to us poor Vikings fans with our sad history when compared to the powerhouse franchise with the paperbag hats.

Yorktown, VA

#19 Dec 30, 2009
I can't believe it when I looked it up. When the Saints finally made their first playoffs in 1987 they lost 44-10 to ...gasp... the Minnesota Vikings!!!!
Geaux Saints

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2009
So it is better to lose 4 superbowls? This makes you proud? Even a Bills fan wouldn't be dumb enough to brag about that one. LMFAO

Yorktown, VA

#21 Dec 31, 2009
Are you LMFAO into your paperbag. What a proud history that has to be. I have 3 jerseys. How many different bags did you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
News 10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
News Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
News Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
News Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web