Vikings' Sapp has high praise for Lions' Calvin Johnson

Vikings cornerback Benny Sapp, a sixth-year NFL veteran, has faced most of the league's best receivers. Full Story
Johnny Utah

River Edge, NJ

#1 Nov 17, 2009
I'm sure Calvin Johnson will be happy to know that Benny Sapp thinks he's the best in the league. Johnson might be the most physically gifted, but he's no where as polished as Fitzgerald, or Moss, and Andre Johnson might be his clone who actually puts up numbers.

I know Calvin hasn't had a premier QB yet, but either has Andre. A good receiver makes the Qb, not vice versa. Randy Moss made every QB he played with better...even Jeff George, lol
Packers Suck

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 17, 2009
lmao, just because Sapp could not cover him does not make him the best receiver in football. What a joke, I can think of 3 or 4 other receivers I would rather have on my squad.
Packers Suck

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Nov 17, 2009
Johnny Utah wrote:
I'm sure Calvin Johnson will be happy to know that Benny Sapp thinks he's the best in the league. Johnson might be the most physically gifted, but he's no where as polished as Fitzgerald, or Moss, and Andre Johnson might be his clone who actually puts up numbers.
I know Calvin hasn't had a premier QB yet, but either has Andre. A good receiver makes the Qb, not vice versa. Randy Moss made every QB he played with better...even Jeff George, lol
Uh, so TO is making the Bills QB great? Moss made the Raiders QB great? You may want to rethink your comment...
Purpleman

Neenah, WI

#4 Nov 17, 2009
Schaub is pretty damn close to a premier qb. Hey, note this: As expected, Puker fans have declared their team *back in the race* and are already talking playoffs [Playoffs? What are you talking about, playoffs? Are you kidding me, playoffs??? ;-) What would you expect from such "cultured", intelligent fans (who pee in Lambow garbage cans)?]. Romo was crap and Dallas played from the start like they wanted to lose (which might have been the case). Big win, eh? Wait for the Ravens and Pitt, Gay Bay fans.
Indyfan

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 17, 2009
The Boys came to town and laid a big turd at Lamebeau field. The Pukers are so used to having turds on their field they were confused and thought they had played well.
Ricky

Omaha, NE

#6 Nov 17, 2009
I could see Calvin in Purple, he would rock
Mookie

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Shut the hell up Viqueens fans, Ya'll played 1 team with a winning record and loss that game ....(9-0) Who dat !!!!!

“Smack the Pack”

Since: Sep 09

Oslo,Norway

#8 Nov 17, 2009
Ricky wrote:
I could see Calvin in Purple, he would rock
Yeah, he would! Those Lions have talent in spades, but they still can not seem to get their shit together...

The "D" in D really stinks...

Looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner...and another tradition-the hapless kittens gettin whooped yet again.
ERIE-PA FAN

Erie, PA

#9 Nov 17, 2009
Mookie wrote:
Shut the hell up Viqueens fans, Ya'll played 1 team with a winning record and loss that game ....(9-0) Who dat !!!!!
Who dat tryin to make a point!! We also beat GB TWICE, UMMMMMMMM 5-4, DUH!
ERIE-PA FAN

Erie, PA

#10 Nov 17, 2009
Mookie wrote:
RAVENS AS WELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antoine Winfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
Extra Points: CUT-ting through the NFL (Sep '13) Sep '13 viking nation 2
10 Early Winners and Losers of Minnesota Viking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Minnesota Vikings need Xavier Rhodes to turn th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 viking nation 1
Vikings have a slot for Robinson (May '13) May '13 viking nation 1
Five areas of correction for the Vikings (May '13) May '13 Harry 3
Could Vikings' Jared Allen bolt after this season? (May '13) May '13 bill 1
More from around the web